Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tickets

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
On sale from tomorrow, with tier one being 268+ points which is just one point more than for Villa. This suggests a full 3k allocation.

£30 adults, everyone else £25

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
On sale from tomorrow, with tier one being 268+ points which is just one point more than for Villa. This suggests a full 3k allocation.

£30 adults, everyone else £25

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Paid £25 for my then 8 year old son last time we went (the 0-3 in 2017). Twenty-five pounds. For an 8 year old. Vowed never to go back after that. Robbing ********

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll go but really is one of the shittiest stadiums to watch a football game in

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wouldn't bother.

Being West Ham it'll just be 90mins of anti board/club/manager/stadium protests, culminating in their fans storming the directors box.

Principaled bunch those 'ammer fans.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'm going with a Hammers mate of mine .4th time in with the WHU fans,nasty lot too!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Usual hospitality in the Great Briton for me thanks to son in laws work. Been lucky enough to go for the past 3 yrs. Good day out apart from having to sit within the hammers fans

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm hanging on 'till Thursday when my mate can get a ticket with his points. Also good chance of better seats from what I understand. Fed up with being 'top priority, loyal fan' and bagging the worst seats.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
We used to take 4,500 to Leyton Orient in the FA Cup - would be weird if there were less than 3,000 no?

But back then that was the highlight of the season!

Away at WHU on a Wednesday evening is not the highlight of our season. But I have only have to get on the DLR so I'm going.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Usual hospitality in the Great Briton for me thanks to son in laws work. Been lucky enough to go for the past 3 yrs. Good day out apart from having to sit within the hammers fans

Looks like the club have sorted this.

Best blocks are on sale now and filling fast. 2 more sections could open up but these are the 2 worst available from previous experience.

It shows on ticket site where additional blocks are if needed.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
But back then that was the highlight of the season!

Away at WHU on a Wednesday evening is not the highlight of our season. But I have only have to get on the DLR so I'm going.

Would think that the wednesday evening is the biggest issue here . Still think we will sell our allocation fairly easily so little surprised not all released at once .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here