Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Trolling Twitter Admin

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Gotta love our Twitter Admin trolling fake scousers. Not sure of the wisdom of it considering both goals came from his side but funny watching the meltdown nonetheless.

[TWEET]1454536583907090433[/TWEET]

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Bit harsh on Cuccerella, first goal he allowed Salah no where to go so he laid the ball back to Henderson and the cross from the second came from a deep position on the left from a player being pressed by Trossard and was headed by a player that Duffy had lost sight of!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Bit harsh on Cuccerella, first goal he allowed Salah no where to go so he laid the ball back to Henderson and the cross from the second came from a deep position on the left from a player being pressed by Trossard and was headed by a player that Duffy had lost sight of!

Not saying he was at fault but normally you only claim someone is in your pocket when he doesn't have an impact and I would suggest an assist and a disallowed goal count as an impact.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why is it I stay off twitter?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have spotted two grammatical errors on your account in two days. You have either been hacked or are spending too much time on here :)

Spelling errors, to be precise.

I am not a great speller and I'm not a great typist. Normally I proof my posts but if I'm multitasking it can all go out the winder.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not saying he was at fault but normally you only claim someone is in your pocket when he doesn't have an impact and I would suggest an assist and a disallowed goal count as an impact.
I'd agree to be honest. It was a stupid tweet. In no way was Salah in Cucurella's pocket for the reasons you mentioned.

2-2 was a fair result. The admin should have just basked in that fact rather than making up embarrassing nonsense about one of the best players in the world being in our left back's pocket

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

It was the first game he'd not scored in since 21.08.21.

Worth noting, but probably not in the way they did.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It was the first game he'd not scored in since 21.08.21.

Worth noting, but probably not in the way they did.

TBH I am more interested in how a normally buttoned-up football club are allowing their Twitter Admin to go a bit rogue rather than the truth of the tweet. This isn't the first time. Nice to have an official account with a sense of humour - just doesn't seem very Barber.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
TBH I am more interested in how a normally buttoned-up football club are allowing their Twitter Admin to go a bit rogue rather than the truth of the tweet. This isn't the first time. Nice to have an official account with a sense of humour - just doesn't seem very Barber.

Indeed. I flagged up the Palace / "why'd you let it bounce?" thing with the club in case they wanted to hop on that particular bandwagon.

"No, we'll leave it to you guys" was the curt response.

A few hours later...

[tweet]1443208640253550600[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because buttoned-up socials don't get the retweets.

It's not about the comment it's all about the sharing - and nobody is sharing 'elbow pads on mustard jumpers Yes or No?'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here