Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Happy Halloween

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just wanted to wish all of NSC a happy Halloween. One of the great days on the calendar, however you are celebrating today have a good one.

:clap:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
It's rather spooky that Halloween happens to fall on the longest day of the year...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just wanted to wish all of NSC a happy Halloween. One of the great days on the calendar, however you are celebrating today have a good one.

I'm not - load of fvcking rubbish.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We had early trick or treaters knock on the door last night.

I opened the door, and it was a zombie Gloria Gaynor.

Well, at first I was afraid, I was petrified.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

swear-pumpkin.jpg

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patreon
Oct 20, 2022

Very kind - hope everyone enjoys the day 👻

- but whether it’s a ‘great day on the calendar’ is a matter of opinion - unless you are a celt!

Otherwise it’s just an excuse to eat lots of sweets, dress up and cover your house with very tacky plastic skeletons and such … although, hmm may be it is a day of absolute horrors after all 🙂
IMG_0717.jpeg

el punal

Very kind - hope everyone enjoys the day 👻

- but whether it’s a ‘great day on the calendar’ is a matter of opinion - unless you are a celt!

Otherwise it’s just an excuse to eat lots of sweets, dress up and cover your house with very tacky plastic skeletons and such … although, hmm may be it is a day of absolute horrors after all 🙂
View attachment 168959
That’s the worst case of fly tipping I’ve seen in years. Really! Some people have no consideration. :ohmy:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'd say in prominence now it's 2nd only to Xmas itself. It's absolutely huge, plenty of houses decorated, many people putting their xmas trees up early and decorating them to become a halloween tree. There will be literally millions pounding the streets this evening trick or treating.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Maybe there is room for a post-watershed adult trick or treat where you go round with a bucket and people chuck fags or cans of Stella in. Maybe a visitor's parking permit if you're lucky. Might try it tonight. Bang on a few doors around midnight.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bride of Frankenstein: “FFS Frank, you do nothing around this house. You don’t clean, you don’t mow the lawn, you didn’t even do the dinner.”

Frankenstein: “I did the mash…”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here