Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hmmm

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Two points dropped? I find myself thinking we should’ve won that and ram every single word lawrenson wrote right down his throat. But seriously what an absolutely magical performance truly remarkable levels of excellence

Easy to say but we were slow in first half and they could have wiped the floor with us. We then grew into it....

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I think whoever thinks its two points dropped is not looking at the game as a whole. Fantastic result.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I think Elton Welsby has had his words rammed back down his throat after his commentary on talk sport last week. He more than raised an eyebrow that we sacked his football friend Chris Hughton. I think it’s safe to say we wouldn’t have got two goals back if Potter wasn’t in charge!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Two points dropped? I find myself thinking we should’ve won that and ram every single word lawrenson wrote right down his throat. But seriously what an absolutely magical performance truly remarkable levels of excellence

You didn't watch the first half then? Could have been 3 down if VAR hadn't intervened. Overall a good point, first half sloppy but second half we upped our performance levels and deserved our point (could have won it) but on balance happy with a point.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think Elton Welsby has had his words rammed back down his throat after his commentary on talk sport last week. He more than raised an eyebrow that we sacked his football friend Chris Hughton. I think it’s safe to say we wouldn’t have got two goals back if Potter wasn’t in charge!

I am not having a pop at Chris, but Potter is a different level and can only get better, Bloom knew we needed a different level or we would just be playing backs against the wall football in the Premier.
Potter can handle Europe IMO.

I do hope he is with us in europe.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
A point gained of course but easily could have been 3. What an incredible performance. Absolutely stunned watching that, I cannot believe this is how we can play against arguably the best team in the world away from home. Just wow.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
A point gained of course but easily could have been 3. What an incredible performance. Absolutely stunned watching that, I cannot believe this is how we can play against arguably the best team in the world away from home. Just wow.

Agree. But makes the first half performance against M.City somewhat head scratching???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

We did that anyway, the plonker said it would be suicide to attack the mighty Liverpool.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agree. But makes the first half performance against M.City somewhat head scratching???

One goal that could have been given as a foul on the keeper (it wasn’t) , two on the counter attack (their pace killed us) and a bad 4th at the very end. We will and have learnt from it :lolol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You didn't watch the first half then? Could have been 3 down if VAR hadn't intervened. Overall a good point, first half sloppy but second half we upped our performance levels and deserved our point (could have won it) but on balance happy with a point.

Ignoring the fact VAR was 100% correct regarding the handball and we could have easily scored two more in the first half. A point was fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Easy to say but we were slow in first half and they could have wiped the floor with us. We then grew into it....

A very lucky escape with Mane's "handball" after comedy defending.
But, we recovered brilliantly from that and maybe might have nicked it in the end.

Some real talent in the squad.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I think whoever thinks its two points dropped is not looking at the game as a whole. Fantastic result.

Yes when their third went in I genuinely thought we were going to lose 5 or 6 nil. Without VAR it could have been a drubbing, but their third was rightly ruled out then we grew and grew into the game. Only with about 10 minutes to go did I think, hold on we might win this. Massive point gained. What a brilliant come back performance!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
We should have won but that's not a stick to beat us with today. We were absolutely brilliant against arguably the form team in the continent, away from home with a full house.

Imho a better result than winning last season

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here