Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] MOTD

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
At the moment my guess is it’s a toss up for first with City/Palace.
Assuming spurs/Man Utd isn’t some high scoring masterclass (it won’t be)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'd imagine citeh v palace will be first, we'll be second I'd imagine but it will all be about how poor Liverpool were, how they let us score, how busy their schedule is and how tired their players are.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Whatever!! Who Cares!! the important thing is that Brighton and Hove Albion are going to be on MOTD (however Sh!t you think it is) getting a more than well deserved draw a Liverpool

It could be worse........Priestfield against Macclesfield.....when they are the favourites!!!

I am in dreamworld.... Living the dream!!

long may it continue!!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
At the moment my guess is it’s a toss up for first with City/Palace.
Assuming spurs/Man Utd isn’t some high scoring masterclass (it won’t be)
My guess is
Spurs
Man City
Liverpool
Newcastle
Leicester
Burnley
Watford
Us third only so they can introduce Chelsea as 'Now, can Chelsea take advantage of those slip ups and go clear at the top'

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"And finally Brighton..."

It was a bore draw so will be shoved at the end as per normal.

I bet they will find Oles boys making Nathan Redmonds dad continue to look like a sad Greek bust will be what they find most interesting tonight.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It'll be all about Klopp and how tired the lickle Liverpool players are :shrug:

On my stream it took to about the 80th minute before that old chestnut came out to play. I was genuinely impressed he'd let it go that long.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, it’ll be all about how unlucky Liverpool were and what went wrong. Most of the highlights will be Liverpool play and the post match talk will be about Liverpool with a brief begrudging tip of the hat to Potter ( who needs to go to a bigger club to prove himself)

Let me know if I’m wrong please and I’ll watch it tomorrow morning

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Nope, it’ll be all about how unlucky Liverpool were and what went wrong. Most of the highlights will be Liverpool play and the post match talk will be about Liverpool with a brief begrudging tip of the hat to Potter ( who needs to go to a bigger club to prove himself)

Let me know if I’m wrong please and I’ll watch it tomorrow morning

Don't forget the lucky "Cross"

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Trossard goal described on the feed I watched as one of the best passing goals of the season

MOTD will focus on Liverpool’s fatigue in the second half.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I think motd are going to say we were brilliant and deserved more. Lots and lots of praise for potter. Our last three games against them we have been the better side. I am going all in on “this was Brighton playing well rather than Liverpool being poor” narrative.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think motd are going to say we were brilliant and deserved more. Lots and lots of praise for potter. Our last three games against them we have been the better side. I am going all in on “this was Brighton playing well rather than Liverpool being poor” narrative.

Are you on the governments magic mushroom testing programme? :lolol:

can I try some? :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here