AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Kind of hoping Tolaj isn't playing and usurp's Locadia on the bench for tomorrow.

Well Locadia wasn't on the bench *last* week. And Tolaj is - a good prospect but not always a starter for the u23s - and unlike Sarmiento who also started in the Dev squad this season - is a fair way from the first team.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Well Locadia wasn't on the bench *last* week. And Tolaj is - a good prospect but not always a starter for the u23s - and unlike Sarmiento who also started in the Dev squad this season - is a fair way from the first team.

I wish Locadia was a fair way from the first team:facepalm:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm going - there was a few tickets going last week for ST holders - in the stand at Lancing.

I'm here too. Parked up and looking forward to it

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
*Edit* Beaten to it.

Attachments

• FC4lBBFXsAMtKcA (1).jpeg
    FC4lBBFXsAMtKcA (1).jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 212

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
/OK headstart what about the City team? full of millionares ?

Here is how we line up for our #PL2 clash against Brighton

XI: van Sas, Charles, Katongo, Mbete (C), Wilson-Esbrand, Lavia, Kayky, McAtee, O’Reilly, Hamilton, Bobb

Subs: Tarensi, Slicker, Oduroh, Pozo, Barrington

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Be interesting to see McAtee as we supposedly had an £8m bid turned down a couple of weeks ago and he is the leagues leading scorer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Winder what the formation will be? Does that line up indicate that Packham is playing at LB and Furlong moves up into midfield? Maybe:

McGill
Offiah Tsongui Turns Packham
Leonard Spong Furlong
Moran
Tolaj Ferguson​

......... or maybe Moran dropping back to make a 4-4-2. I do sometimes wonder why the U23s don't pay 3 at the back, with wingbacks, like the first team usually do - I'd've thought that would be a natural progression sort of thing to do. Obviously, the people in charge know what they're doing, and why - but it would be interesting if any NSCers had any theories. Anyway, hoping for a cracking win tonight - as we may not be so happy this time tomorrow!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here