Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle Parking Available at the Bridge

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thanks for that - cheaper than the coach even just for me and means I can get there early enough to get a table in my lounge and get some dinner which doesn't work on the coach. Means I can't drink though.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
100 "new" places? . . . as in places that didn't exist before?

Where did they come from then?

Based on them being short staffed behind the food counters at every game this season I would guess it's because they have given up trying to recruit people now so it's freed up spaces :p

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Based on them being short staffed behind the food counters at every game this season I would guess it's because they have given up trying to recruit people now so it's freed up spaces :p

From my experience with those manning, (or womaning), the food kiosks, most of them aren't old enough to take their driving test.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Strange the extra 100 spaces are not available for the subsequent matches. Have they painted them with referee spray?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

I guess you didn't go to the City game then? All tills fully staffed, with spare servers helping out as well (at least on my concourse).
Standard system, every year - once the students are back, tills are fully staffed. For the few games before then, short-staffed.
:shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Strange the extra 100 spaces are not available for the subsequent matches. Have they painted them with referee spray?

I seem to remember more spaces becoming available for the City game on two occasions…and it was still at least 20% short of capacity ….I wouldn’t be surprised to see a repeat for the Leeds game

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
I guess you didn't go to the City game then? All tills fully staffed, with spare servers helping out as well (at least on my concourse).
Standard system, every year - once the students are back, tills are fully staffed. For the few games before then, short-staffed.
:shrug:

In the North by the west stand end, left seat 3 minutes before half time, got back with a drink for my Son just after kick off for the second half. Stood in the queue the whole time! Maybe they need to distribute the staff a bit better by the sounds of things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here