Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Hinshelwood's debut at Burnley August 2002

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep yet another good one Ian.

If only you could get Gus to answer some of Harty's big questions. What a coup that would be.

I can think of two very good reasons why that might not prove possible though, one of which is that he probably isn't in the country, and the other that you might not prove too popular with the club.

A great shame though.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I don't know why it's called Latest TV? Much more like living in the past TV.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Little Hinch - as the Tank used to call him - great player

I do wonder that if he had those same injuries now, modern medical advances would have kept him playing - hasn't Solly March endured similar twice now in recent years?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yep yet another good one Ian.

If only you could get Gus to answer some of Harty's big questions. What a coup that would be.

I can think of two very good reasons why that might not prove possible though, one of which is that he probably isn't in the country, and the other that you might not prove too popular with the club.

A great shame though.

Best to let sleeping dogs lie. Some would believe Poyet and some wouldn’t. Club (quite rightly) wouldn’t get drawn into it. I’m happy with where we are and what we have now. Where’s Poyet?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Best to let sleeping dogs lie. Some would believe Poyet and some wouldn’t. Club (quite rightly) wouldn’t get drawn into it. I’m happy with where we are and what we have now. Where’s Poyet?

One of two I’ve decided to steer clear of, Bill Archer being the other, Gus would only be one side of the story, great viewing figures, but not worth opening up a catering size can of worms.

Archer, would also present lots of issues, my line of questioning would almost certainly be deemed aggressive, with him being a pensioner and the woke world we live in it wouldn’t be worth the hassle TBH.

But thank you all for watching.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

The podcast he did last year was very entertaining and informative on his time here. He was quite open and pretty fair whilst obviously putting his slant on it. Worth digging out (if I could remember who did it I'd link you to it).

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
One of two I’ve decided to steer clear of, Bill Archer being the other, Gus would only be one side of the story, great viewing figures, but not worth opening up a catering size can of worms.

Archer, would also present lots of issues, my line of questioning would almost certainly be deemed aggressive, with him being a pensioner and the woke world we live in it wouldn’t be worth the hassle TBH.

Spot on. Really enjoy your progs and would be furious if I heard Poyet (and Archer) spouting on about how they were misunderstood, things they can’t go into for legal reasons, etc when we all know how they let us down/sh** on us.
Good to see some Albion characters featured who I hadn’t realised had so much to share.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

I think Archer would be great. He has questions to answer. Maybe you could get someone who can ask the questions you want to ask and you direct the show or something, but it would be interesting to see if he regrets anything especially seeing 30,000 people in the stadium in the Prem. Great show by the way. I don't watch Latest Tv but I like these interviews you keep doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here