Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mill Road P&R

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Hi Guys,

Me and my Dad are going to the Newcastle game, we use to pay for parking but they have all sold out. Is Mill Road still a park N ride station? And is it still free with a match ticket?

Thanks in advance [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Hi Guys,

Me and my Dad are going to the Newcastle game, we use to pay for parking but they have all sold out. Is Mill Road still a park N ride station? And is it still free with a match ticket?

Thanks in advance [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Yes and Yes

BUT get there within an hour of it opening or you might be out of luck....Opens 3 hours before KO

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Yes and Yes

BUT get there within an hour of it opening or you might be out of luck....Opens 3 hours before KO

As I say to many who use P%R Why not try Seagull Travel. I know it cost but so much less hassle. Many pick up points throughout Sussex but for eg Picks up in Carden Avenue where it is easy to park about 50 mins before game. Return leaves half hour after game

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
As I say to many who use P%R Why not try Seagull Travel. I know it cost but so much less hassle. Many pick up points throughout Sussex but for eg Picks up in Carden Avenue where it is easy to park about 50 mins before game. Return leaves half hour after game

If you are parking on Carden Ave why pay the extra. Jump on the 5b to Asda and then the 24 down to the Hikers Rest. All covered with the match day ticket.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

I've been getting it for the 5:30 kick offs but £19.50 for a 40 mile round trip?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Let the weather influence you.
P&R The post match queue is long and can take a while waiting in the open post match. Free
Local Bus. Again that queue in the open. Free
Train. Park in Lewes get train. Free
Seagull Travel. Coach in park. 5 minute dash. Costs

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I would like that, to lose the element of hassle which is to me the biggest turn-off from going to watch the Albion. But if I can get a ticket for the parking, then it's £15 and about maybe a fiver in petrol. Seagulls Travel would be great if it was only me in the car. If there are 3 or 4 of us in the car the difference for the Seagulls Travel tickets is enormous.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
And when there are 4 of you it's not a justifiable cost for a home match, it's £17.35 just from Polegate

Hmmm a good point. The cost to travel on Seagulls Travel, (or for that matter Northwest Sussex Seagulls, which is my preferred method of travel to & from the Amex) has risen considerably since the return to football post Pandemic.

For a number of people travelling together, the P & R is fast becoming a much more popular option.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Depending where are in the stadium and your speed of foot, leaving your seat a bit before 90 minutes, will see on one of the first buses away and at Mill Road whilst Bissouma is still dancing on the pitch.

Can’t believe they would play him again until all this is sorted either way!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I thought this particular club definitely wouldn't (the polar opposite of awful Sunderland & Adam Johnson, right to the bitter end. That's not a judgement by me on Biss, but to reference to a club who did everything wrong), but has Biss been on the bench in the last week?

I genuinely haven't checked.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I thought this particular club definitely wouldn't (the polar opposite of awful Sunderland & Adam Johnson, right to the bitter end. That's not a judgement by me on Biss, but to reference to a club who did everything wrong), but has Biss been on the bench in the last week?

I genuinely haven't checked.

Sorry, did I just imagine YB playing at Leicester last night? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here