Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Goldstone Season Ticket

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just found my lovely late dad's treasured season tickets for 1987/88 and 88/89.
West Stand Block H, Row K, 123.
That's something else I'll never be able to throw away!
Anyone else keep similar items they just can't throw away (not just Albion memorabilia).

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Trainers, still got and sometimes wear a pair of 80s original Dunlop green flash which even at the time they were new were frowned upon by the trainer fashion boys, I reckon without counting I must have at least 30 pair of trainers, ranging from £100s to under a fiver.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I have my Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean season tickets in the loft plus my Amex card before it all went on the phone

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Albion - programmes from my first ever games Albion 6-0 Colchester Jan’76 and Albion 2-0 Palarse Feb’76, plus I bought a spare extra promotion 2011 t-shirt, still bagged, for my then 8 year old son, other Albion stuff too.

Other - my exam certificates and marked mock exam work go back to age 14, including a Geometric Drawing (architecture) portfolio from that time. Beloved vinyls and photos going back to primary school years.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I've got all my old work photo ID passes going back to 1976, and also all my Chemistry Degree notes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My Hungry Years blue membership card.

And this:

palace 2.PNG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ramones.PNG

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Rave flyers and ticket stubbs. I wish I had kept the various rave MA2 jackets I had but my mum took them down the car boot a loooong time ago.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Lots of gig tickets, back stage passes, flyers and posters. and car racing memorabilia ( Goodwood/LeMans competitor stuff and a few trophies) A really nice pohoto of my lad getting a Laurel wreath from Stirling Moss after winning the pedal car race at Godwood.

a lump of East terrace is cherished in the same display cabinet.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Trainers, still got and sometimes wear a pair of 80s original Dunlop green flash which even at the time they were new were frowned upon by the trainer fashion boys, I reckon without counting I must have at least 30 pair of trainers, ranging from £100s to under a fiver.

I don't know about 30 pairs, but l used to play quite a lot of tennis going back to the 1970's and early 80's, and also owned a few pairs of Dunlop Green Flash. All long gone now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here