Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It’s not been mentioned on here but there is a big pre-game memorial tonight at the ground, as it’s the 3 year anniversary of the helicopter death.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Australian referee! I'm hoping to see appearances by Sarmiento and other young fellas tonight, it's more important we get big game experience for him and Roberts and game time for Connolly. Hopefully a start for Taylor Richards too.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Gutted. I live in Warwick so this is a local match for me and was looking forward to taking my lad. I had a half day at work today so we could go for a round of golf but getting the clubs out I had a back spasm and missed golf but it has got worse so no football for us tonight. Getting older sucks.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Gutted. I live in Warwick so this is a local match for me and was looking forward to taking my lad. I had a half day at work today so we could go for a round of golf but getting the clubs out I had a back spasm and missed golf but it has got worse so no football for us tonight. Getting older sucks.

Par for the course. There may be rough links to streams, so you won't be bunkered.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts

Borrow a wheelchair and get in 2 for 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire

That’s a right pain in the a**e, and no mistake. Get well soon!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Locadia!

[Tweet]1453417459575189504[/tweet]

Leicester team looking a bit worryingly strong, but Hamza Choudhury as Captain is a bit of a surprise. Edit: I thought he was about 20 - turns out he's 24...

[tweet]1453417459566792707[/tweet]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here