Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Beat Leicester and lose to Liverpool or beat Liverpool and lose to Leicester

Which of these two results would you prefer

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bit of fun, which would you prefer?

Me, beat Liverpool, shockwaves through the top three media wankfest..

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Easy.

Beat Leicester, take the loss v Liverpool.

If we can't go for a Cup when we are this far from the relegation zone, we never will.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Considering Albion haven't reached the last eight of the League Cup for 43 years....

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I’m travelling to and from the Liverpool game with a Liverpool supporting friend from Preston on their Liverpool supporters coach so I’d take a win over Liverpool all day long.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Beat Leicester I want a cup run; our best chance of a trophy and a European adventure; beating Liverpool is so very unlikely, so let's just take a win where we can (and put up a good show at Anfield).

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Particularly given our present league position, beat Liverpool:albion2:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
With local boy Dean being the referee we not only have to beat Liverpool but Salah's biggest fan , even bigger odds to overcome is self proclaimed Kloppite loving Kevin Friend on VAR! So all things being equal I'll take the quarter final spot as the consolation prize.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Liverpool.

I'm all for a cup run but the pool of teams left in the league cup is really strong so I don't see us winning it. I'd rather beat Liverpool and maintain the excellent start to the season. Keep the points coming in so that by January and the start of the F.A cup we can go all out for that.

Goes without saying(although I am saying it:shrug:) ideally we win both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here