Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket in iPhone Wallet Error

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
When I downloaded by new parking tickets into my iPhone wallet this morning, I noticed my season ticket had defaulted to the Leeds game.

Phoned the club and they are aware of the issue. Trying to fix. Apparently the ticket will work for the Newcastle game regardless of what game is shown on the front.

Just for info if anyone else has had the same problem.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I had a scare on Saturday when I pulled my iPhone out to get through the turnstile only to find the season ticket wasn't there anymore.

Fixed it by:

- going into Wallet on the iPhone (the app, not the double click side button way),
- then expired passes at the bottom of the screen, find the season ticket in there and delete it
- Go to the Season Tickets tab, tick the missing season ticket and select 'add to mobile wallet'
- Give your phone a restart and it should be there again

Hope this helps someone in the future wondering how to retrieve their missing Brighton and Hove Albion season ticket on their iPhone (Bit of SEO love there for the search engine :D)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just checked my iPhone and Newcastle game showing fine. Did they fix it already?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Perhaps it's account related as my android also shows Leeds. It seems sporadic for both android and iphone.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had a scare on Saturday when I pulled my iPhone out to get through the turnstile only to find the season ticket wasn't there anymore.

Fixed it by:

- going into Wallet on the iPhone (the app, not the double click side button way),
- then expired passes at the bottom of the screen, find the season ticket in there and delete it
- Go to the Season Tickets tab, tick the missing season ticket and select 'add to mobile wallet'

Hope this helps someone in the future wondering how to retrieve their missing Brighton and Hove Albion season ticket on their iPhone (Bit of SEO love there for the search engine :D)

Meanwhile the queue behind you is back to the station, modern tech, eh

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Wouldn't happen with a season ticket card either! I'm proud to be a dinosaur.

You've obviously forgotten all the threads over the years along the lines of 'my season ticket card didn't work' or 'why is it taking the club so long to send out new season ticket cards.'

:lolol:

MonkeyGland

Jul 3, 2008

Fixed it by:

In case it helps anyone else
I had similar but didn’t need to delete it. On mine it had expired and just needed to be updated..

How to view, unhide, or delete expired passes on your iPhone
In the Wallet app on your iPhone, scroll to the bottom and tap View Expired Passes.
Tap a pass to view its details.
Tap Unhide to return the pass to the main view of the Wallet app.

Then tap the 3 dots at the top right hand corner to open the menu and it will show the options and the QR code. Now swipe down from the top of the screen to “update”. It will then update your pass to the latest game.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You've obviously forgotten all the threads over the years along the lines of 'my season ticket card didn't work' or 'why is it taking the club so long to send out new season ticket cards.'

:lolol:

Well maybe l've just been lucky, never had a problem gaining entry over the years. If it aint broke don't fix it has always been my motto.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When I downloaded by new parking tickets into my iPhone wallet this morning, I noticed my season ticket had defaulted to the Leeds game.

Phoned the club and they are aware of the issue. Trying to fix. Apparently the ticket will work for the Newcastle game regardless of what game is shown on the front.

Just for info if anyone else has had the same problem.

Cheers. I had equivalent problems with parking yesterday. This was a Paypal issue. The club are aware. They answered the phone quickly and the fix was a print at home version.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Apologies all, but I'm sure I saw a thread about tickets not updating in the wallet. My Palace ticket is missing. Any advice anyone can proffer? (on getting the ticket! so as to avoid loads of cheeky replies :D)

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Apologies all, but I'm sure I saw a thread about tickets not updating in the wallet. My Palace ticket is missing. Any advice anyone can proffer? (on getting the ticket! so as to avoid loads of cheeky replies :D)

This happened to me. I turned auto-updates off and then on again and it updated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here