Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Bridge street Tickets on sale

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Got all three. 115 tickets left for Spurs and Wolves and 98 for Brentford about 7 minutes past 9 when I checked out:thumbsup:

Shows where the priority lies. If family rules say I can't go to Boxing Day, I'll pop the parking ticket back on here.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Has anything been said about travel for Brentford yet?

I can't remember what's happened before on a Boxing day but surely there will be zero train service. Even if there is some sort of park and ride in place, that can't be the only means of travel for everyone

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

I can't remember what's happened before on a Boxing day but surely there will be zero train service. Even if there is some sort of park and ride in place, that can't be the only means of travel for everyone

I wonder if the Uni will have spaces on B Day, or lift the restrictions in coldean etc for the evening

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I've just booked the Bridge car park anyway so at least that's guaranteed now.

Bit of a relief isn’t it? I never thought I’d lose sleep over reserving a parking ticket

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I feel confident that an enhanced P&R will be put in place for Brentford. I didn't bother with the parking, I sincerely hope that my faith is not misplaced.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

With circa 30,000 people at the Amex l've a feeling that Southern will operate at least some sort of train service to get fans to and from the game, (at least as far as Brighton and Lewes). There will a limited bus service too l''m sure.

With circa 30,000 people at the Amex l've a feeling that Southern will operate at least some sort of train service to get fans to and from the game, (at least as far as Brighton and Lewes). There will a limited bus service too l''m sure.

Well, this is what Southern are currently offering up for Boxing Day. Lets hope that changes...

Although most routes will have no service, the following services WILL RUN:

London Bridge - Gatwick Airport: Two trains per hour.
Gatwick Airport - Three Bridges: Buses will replace trains, two replacement buses per hour will run
Three Bridges - Brighton: Hourly train service
London Bridge - Sutton via Selhurst and West Croydon: Two trains per hour
London Bridge - East Croydon via Crystal Palace: Two trains per hour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here