Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cant log in

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sorry to be a pain, but still having trouble. Don't see what is causing it. Can log in to all my banking etc but for some reason the Albion site wont come up on the laptop. As I say, as soon as I click on 'sign in' or 'tickets' it goes off. Every other link works fine.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Can I bring this back up again. Still unable to log in on my Dell laptop. I've tried-
off & on again
clearing cache
clearing cookies
completly resetting my account
using three different browsers
BHA login is the only site I have trouble with but there are a few other minor niggles.
Firefox is my default browser and it logs my out of all sites when I shut it down. I have to log in to NSC, BBC & other sites.
Google searches come up in Chinese (well some kind of unknown language). Not the text but requests for cookies.
I'll get some screen shots together.
Anyone have any sensible ideas to the cause of this?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can I bring this back up again. Still unable to log in on my Dell laptop. I've tried-
off & on again
clearing cache
clearing cookies
BHA login is the only site I have trouble with but there are a few other minor niggles.
Firefox is my default browser and it logs my out of all sites when I shut it down. I have to log in to NSC, BBC & other sites.
Google searches come up in Chinese (well some kind of unknown language). Not the text but requests for cookies.

I don't have any sensible ideas regarding the potential cause - but I can offer to change your user name to I remember when I could log in if that helps any?

Let me know. :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 22389

off & on again
clearing cache
clearing cookies

Your not running Firefox in incognito / private mode by any chance? That could be one reason why you are being logged out all the time.

Another thing to try is a different web browser, may be give some of the browsers below a try to see if you get the same problems
Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera

Please also read this, the user seems to have the same problems as you, but with Windows 10. This issue pointed to anti virus, so may be temporarily suspend your own anti virus software to see if that fixes your issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...websites/f7ee6337-6fbe-476b-8737-90840535ad67

Last edited by a moderator:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
off & on again
clearing cache
clearing cookies

I don't think I've ever had a problem logging in to the club site (on firefox), but did in the preseason struggle to see any videos, and the solution to that was using google chrome.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Might have to hijack this thread. No other way of communicating with the admins!

---
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

I'm unable to start threads, or send private messages.

When I try to start a new thread it says "You must select a thread prefix." - but option is not there for me to do so anymore.

So I tried to PM you, but it tells me I don't have the permission to do so.

Suspect this is linked to my ban from the covid forum?

If any other mods see this before [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] could you please pass on the message. Thanks.

Try now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
PM's work - but still unable to start a very important thread, as the drop down menu for the thread prefixes is not there, so it will not allow me to start the thread without making a selection.

Thanks.

You should be able to now. I need to add them one by one so give it a few minutes if the prefix you need isn't showing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here