Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone selling the current (turquiose) away shirt at all?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Looking for a kids XL Youth or even a small man's one

Thought there was an outside chance that someone's either grown out of there's and happy to sell it on

Long shot I know but worth a try

and I know turquoise is spelt wrong in the title but it wont le me edit it :D

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’m sorry I am not able to help with your query.

Grounds for divorce in my house over that kit. Said I wanted to buy it the second it was released. Wife asked if I’d like it as a birthday present. I said that would be lovely but she’d need to get on it quick before they sold out. You know the rest.

Poor business from the club though. I’ll probably end up still buying it, as I love it and it will be great for running in so they’ll get my money in the end but it could have been tucked up in club coffers months ago.

el punal

Grounds for divorce in my house over that kit. Said I wanted to buy it the second it was released. Wife asked if I’d like it as a birthday present. I said that would be lovely but she’d need to get on it quick before they sold out. You know the rest.

Poor business from the club though. I’ll probably end up still buying it, as I love it and it will be great for running in so they’ll get my money in the end but it could have been tucked up in club coffers months ago.

Not taking sides here - but is this the classic case of demand greater than supply? With just about everything hard to get because of shortages (for various reasons) maybe the club couldn’t order more because of stock and delivery problems? Bloody nice shirt though, my grandson will be wearing that for our trip to Anfield on Saturday.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
yeah it sold out pretty much immediately. I actually wrote to Paul Barber about this last year when the same thing happened with a midlayer selling out by September. I was questioning the clubs 'underordering' stance and he said they have to be careful to not over order as they dont want to be left with extra stock. Fair enough .......... sort of, but each year for the last 3 at least they have done exactly the same thing and in my opinion are underordering massively on all items except the home kit. They could make thousands in additional revenue by just making a bigger initial order and if, for some miraculous reason an item doesnt sell well, then they can just put it in the sale at half price and still recover their initial costs

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
yeah it sold out pretty much immediately. I actually wrote to Paul Barber about this last year when the same thing happened with a midlayer selling out by September. I was questioning the clubs 'underordering' stance and he said they have to be careful to not over order as they dont want to be left with extra stock. Fair enough .......... sort of, but each year for the last 3 at least they have done exactly the same thing and in my opinion are underordering massively on all items except the home kit. They could make thousands in additional revenue by just making a bigger initial order and if, for some miraculous reason an item doesnt sell well, then they can just put it in the sale at half price and still recover their initial costs

Yep, easy isn’t it !

Last edited:

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham

This sounds like a familiar stance from the club, heard it somewhere before - Away tickets anyone?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Thought there was an outside chance that someone's either grown out of there's and happy to sell it on

Loads available in the club shop £42 for kids! Convinced junior on a glove cap combo this time instead. Until next time

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm sucking in air between my teeth. Awkward.

Mine is lovely. But it needs an iron after the wash, and don't bother with the extras (decals) because they peel off just by looking at them funny.

Sorry, I shouldn't have gone into such detail under these unfortunate circumstances.

Lovely shirt, though :love:

Sorry. Sorry! I'll shut up now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Good luck. By the way, it's mint green not turquoise - much easier to spell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here