Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle tickets

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Just had a quick look at Newcastle tickets and there are not too many options for other than single seats. Pardon my ignorance but is this before the Ticket Exchange has opened? Not sure I want to pay £75 for the Heineken Lounge, which is just about all that’s available, so if the Ticket Exchange has not yet opened I will probably wait for that and for some better options.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Typical, you all think this is just a (h)armless bit of fun ?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I will wait for exchange to open so I can get a guest ticket near me . I know it is Newcastle but pleasantly surprised matchday ticket in East Stand £16 cheaper than City game and North stand is only £30.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
It appears my phone is a conscientious objector to Newcastle as it is showing my next match as Leeds.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I will wait for exchange to open so I can get a guest ticket near me . I know it is Newcastle but pleasantly surprised matchday ticket in East Stand £16 cheaper than City game and North stand is only £30.

Yep, and you will see a much more competitive game of football too.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It’s a shame there are no tickets left, we have a riyal chance of winning this game.

If we lose it will really sheik up the division, and it could make the Amex into a Mecca for Newcastle fans.

They will tell stories about it for 1001 nights.
But, hopefully that won’t happen.
Insh Allah.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It’s a shame there are no tickets left, we have a riyal chance of winning this game.

If we lose it will really sheik up the division, and it could make the Amex into a Mecca for Newcastle fans.

They will tell stories about it for 1001 nights.
But, hopefully that won’t happen.
Insh Allah.

:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here