Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for this Wednesday…against Leicester in that Cup match

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
League Cup is probably our best chance of Europe and the cash and prestige that comes with it.

Should we get to the latter stages then we should take it very seriously.
...... and we wont get to the later stages unless we start with a very good team against Leicester.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good news this is on US and African TV so definite stream.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Links?

Edit: Lynx?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It’s legal and live in full on radio Sussex with JC and Warren. Coverage from 7.30pm.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
-------------------Steele-----------------------

-----Webster------Duffy------Roberts-----

-Lamptey----Mwepu---Leonard---Burn-

--------Macallister--------Richards--------

--------------------Connolly-------------------

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s legal and live in full on radio Sussex with JC and Warren. Coverage from 7.30pm.

I never used to get that outside sussex. Will check on the day...thanks :cheers:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why not?

Innocent until proven guilty,and remember Adam Johnson played for Sunderland whilst he was on bail.

The club still played his song pre match on Saturday.

Assuming he’s fit because he’s on the bench he is surely an absolute shoo in? If none of this was going on do you really think he wouldn’t have got on the pitch in the last two games? At the very least as a late substitute, the game at Norwich in particular was SCREAMING OUT for him to bring some bite to midfield :smile:

I have zero inside information but I see his appearances on the bench as Potter putting an arm around him and showing great man management.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I don’t think we’ll see him before the hearing
What hearing ?

There is a widespread fundamental belief on NSC that he has been bailed to appear in court/at a hearing..

That is not currently the case. He is on conditional police bail while investigations are ongoing. The police will be gathering evidence and the CPS will decide whether to prosecute.

At some point he will speak to them again ( maybe on the phone ) where he will be told he is being charged, or that his conditional bail is being extended while more evidence is gathered, or that there is No Further Action ( although there will be the proviso of reopening the investigations if new evidence comes to light ).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What hearing ?

There is a widespread fundamental belief on NSC that he has been bailed to appear in court/at a hearing..

That is not currently the case. He is on conditional police bail while investigations are ongoing. The police will be gathering evidence and the CPS will decide whether to prosecute.

At some point he will speak to them again ( maybe on the phone ) where he will be told he is being charged, or that his conditional bail is being extended while more evidence is gathered, or that there is No Further Action ( although there will be the proviso of reopening the investigations if new evidence comes to light ).

I have been pulled up on this a couple of times and had it explained very clearly on two occasions already on this thread :smile:

I was wrong!!!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why not?

Innocent until proven guilty,and remember Adam Johnson played for Sunderland whilst he was on bail.

The club still played his song pre match on Saturday.

He has not played since this turmoil, so that is a pretty good "why not" unless you actually believe that GP feels Moder, Gross and Lallana are superior midfielders.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I would hope Locadia will get another chance. Surely the club pay him 2 mill a year and it would be mad not to use him and keep him motivated...edit that..I guess 2 mill is motivation enough to turn up for work!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here