Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A lot of football hooligan gear yesterday, what gives?!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Another thread, 2 in a day, never done before in all my years on NSC!

Never seen so much Stone Island clobber as I did yesterday worn by Brighton fans - was it a special day or something?

Plus Burberry and Aquascutum scarves and the (admittedly quality) CP Company coats.

I know the real stuff is expensive but so many chavs wearing their Ebay specials yesterday, special mention to the bloke wearing both a Stone Island shirt AND jeans :facepalm: It's as bad as the 'double denim' look in my humble opinion - and no I didn't tell him as I was laughing too much.

Seriously though, what's the attraction to the wearers of this gear to football? To show off you're wearing expensive gear? To look hard? To look 'firm'? Do what Pep G does.......remove the tags, make the world of difference.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Never seen so much Stone Island clobber as I did yesterday worn by Brighton fans - was it a special day or something?

Plus Burberry and Aquascutum scarves and the (admittedly quality) CP Company coats.

I know the real stuff is expensive but so many chavs wearing their Ebay specials yesterday, special mention to the bloke wearing both a Stone Island shirt AND jeans :facepalm: It's as bad as the 'double denim' look in my humble opinion - and no I didn't tell him as I was laughing too much.

Seriously though, what's the attraction to the wearers of this gear to football? To show off you're wearing expensive gear? To look hard? To look 'firm'? Do what Pep G does.......remove the tags, make the world of difference.

Nice of you to put up links to the designer labels you have mentioned :moo:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
PFF has been running training camps in the woods at wild park for the last 6 months replicating the Russians at the euros.. Those that graduate are issued the uniform.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
PFF has been running training camps in the woods at wild park for the last 6 months replicating the Russians at the euros.. Those that graduate are issued the uniform.

Yes but it’s almost impossible to return it for a size up. Mines large and way too tight I can barely swing a Sheebo haymaker - sent several emails and PMs to PPF and no response :shrug: The camp was fun though - my steps per day were through the roof!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Do what Pep G does.......remove the tags, make the world of difference.

EBAA1031-B84D-4B4E-B570-B9AC3122DCAC.jpeg

763A1EC5-3EDD-4C44-A9A6-99CF933C2EE1.jpeg

:moo:

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
As an old Mod I find it insulting to decide working class people aren't allowed to wear designer labels, hence they become chavs. Are you only allowed to wear it if your a stuck up middle class tart? Whilst I'm unfamiliar with most of the brand's listed, I don't see why they can't wear whatever they want. I also call myself a Chavista!

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Nice to see this trend happening as our fans must be among the worst dressed in the country by a long way.

Definitely a lot of younger lads adopting the apparel which is blinding, as most youth trends are frankly ridiculous at the moment (all black clothing, puffer jackets in 20 degree sunshine, tight jeans and the semi perm rodent glued to their head). Equally good to see that young lads are realising replica shirts should not be worn post puberty.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

So you claim to know nothing about the subject yet can spot a fake item of clothing from a few feet away ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here