Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] MOTD

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I don’t even know why I’m surprised.
It’s now the ‘top 4 plus clubs that that self obsessed dickhead played for’ show.

It’s been 5 years. Things wont change. Our second half performance deserved a mention. I guess if we won 4-1 would we want to see any balance?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We may not have got a mention but I did get to see a bit more of the game. I had eye drops this afternoon and my vision was blurred for the first 20/25 minutes. I could see everything in awful clarity on TV

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Match if the Day simply doesn’t have time for lengthy post highlights analysis on every match and many games it focuses on one club. And today that was City.
If there’s a story - and losing to Man City 4-1, or drawing with Norwich 0-0 isn’t much of one - but beating Leicester 2-1 was - then Albion will be featured in more depth.

You’ll bet we’ll be featured next week if we get 1 or 3 points .

If it’s a decent post match post mortem from the BBC you’re after then recommend. Albion Unlimited, the podcast from BBC Radio Sussex.
Or the final whistle https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09xvh77

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We may not have got a mention but I did get to see a bit more of the game. I had eye drops this afternoon and my vision was blurred for the first 20/25 minutes. I could see everything in awful clarity on TV

The way we played in the first half I think some of the players were behind you in the queue for eye drops.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Not one mention.

Lamptey's roasting of Grealish: cut.
Moder gliding into the penalty area after beating 2 players: cut.

Should probably know better but our 2nd half performance deserved mentioning.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Not one mention.

How could they not show a couple of clips of lamptey on the run

Excellent editing - we don't want anyone else to know just how good and how exciting Lamptey is!

Yoda

English & European
Match if the Day simply doesn’t have time for lengthy post highlights analysis on every match and many games it focuses on one club. And today that was City.
If there’s a story - and losing to Man City 4-1, or drawing with Norwich 0-0 isn’t much of one - but beating Leicester 2-1 was - then Albion will be featured in more depth.

You’ll bet we’ll be featured next week if we get 1 or 3 points .

If it’s a decent post match post mortem from the BBC you’re after then recommend. Albion Unlimited, the podcast from BBC Radio Sussex.
Or the final whistle https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09xvh77

They had time to focus on how gash Norwich were after they did their bit on Chelsea.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Lamptey's brutal destruction of sockboy is already the stuff of legend and all over social media (if only we had scored from the cross), so don't bother yourself about the MOTD myopia (or Kevin Friend to the Big 6). Redknapp and Richards were very complimentary about the team in the post-match review whilst, obviously, highlighting the need for a 15 goals a season striker to progress further. Yes, we know Citeh play without a striker but the fact that they offered 130 million for Kane indicates it's not purely by choice.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Not one mention.

Fasted thing on two legs in the Premier League, made 100ml sock-boy look like a Sunday league player, not one mention. Business as usual on MOD. They're hoping we will just go away quietly like an uninvited guest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here