Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fighting at the ground.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Fight in the north queue before the game and a fight after the game. What was going on. Too many beers before a 5.30 kick off?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Never smelt so much weed when I walked past the Citeh fans coming into the game. There must have been dozens of them on the puff. Bloody hate the smell.

Jul 25, 2021
It was just two thugs unable to settle their differences with each other as usual. One of them mentioned Darren Freeman in his prime having better conditioned hair than Cucurella, and then all hell broke loose.

When are these numbskulls going to realise Tresemme is the true enemy here?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Someone said that Baked Beans don’t belong in a pie and I think the other worked for Piglets, and then well all hell broke loose

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I heard one bloke said Robbie Pethick wasn’t a football genius and then the other guy lamped him and all hell broke loose.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There must've been 10-15 young lads in stone Island clobber all crammed in around us back row of North. Never seen them before, hope it doesn't happen again

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
No idea what it was about. Seemed to be a group of late teens early 20s I assume on the drunk side swinging handbags about at the back of N1D. 2 in particular
Why fight at all but if you must why in a football stadium with your own fans. Got issues with each other go elsewhere to resolve it.
Quite pathetic really. Security made it up about 2 mins into it. Not sure they had left there half time huddle in the corner.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Man.City fans complaining on Blue Moon forum that several fights broke out amongst their fans as well. They are putting it down to cocaine rage...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here