Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Well done our fans…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brilliant second half. Really accepted it for what it was and got behind the team. I bet the quiet city fans second half were remembering when they had a football club. Proud of our fans tonight. Give me a fan lead football club any day. :clap2:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I almost felt sorry for the city fans. Especially old timers who stuck with them thick and thin. They must know, deep down, that everything is fake about their club now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Couple of chaps next to me spent the whole of the second half watching some game from overseas on a mobile with the fekin volume on max :moo:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I thought our fans were awful except for 5 mins before and after the goal, then went silent again.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I thought our fans were awful except for 5 mins before and after the goal, then went silent again.

Were you actually at the game?

We were great for about 20 minutes in the second half, and actually pretty good in the first considering we conceded 3 goals. West Upper was fuming with many of Kevin Friend's decisions and let him know it many times.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

We were great for about 20 minutes in the second half, and actually pretty good in the first considering we conceded 3 goals. West Upper was fuming with many of Kevin Friend's decisions and let him know it many times.

Exactly decent atmo and the reason for the thread was, at 3-0 down we just carried on supporting and started to enjoy it - realising that we were up against one of the worlds best but we’re giving it our all. I enjoyed that second half a lot. Great escape was really loud and the right song!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I almost felt sorry for the city fans. Especially old timers who stuck with them thick and thin. They must know, deep down, that everything is fake about their club now.

Maybe. But regardless of the situation, can you imagine watching an Albion side play football like that? I can’t imagine we’d be too disappointed. They were unbelievable.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Did enjoy the constant ironic hand ball shouts is the second half

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

W3b, West Upper, heard nothing except moaning about the ref great escape and some albion chants before the first goal.

Jan 30, 2008
Exactly decent atmo and the reason for the thread was, at 3-0 down we just carried on supporting and started to enjoy it - realising that we were up against one of the worlds best but we’re giving it our all. I enjoyed that second half a lot. Great escape was really loud and the right song!

That's probably the worst song EVER
Regards
DF

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
W3b, West Upper, heard nothing except moaning about the ref great escape and some albion chants before the first goal.

Maybe stop listening out for things to criticise in NSC and try JOINING IN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here