Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Q

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Morning, help needed. Boy away at uni, thought i’d bring my wife to the match today. She is a previous season ticket holder but had to phone the albion yesterday to get her into myalbion membership and enable my the ticket transfer. The boy has transferred the ticket but despite registering her onto my myalbion we are not able to link her fan number to that account, it keeps rejecting it. So no ticket. The albion phone line closed on a Saturday. Do i call it a day today and watch on tv or can i still sort this?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Morning, help needed. Boy away at uni, thought i’d bring my wife to the match today. She is a previous season ticket holder but had to phone the albion yesterday to get her into myalbion membership and enable my the ticket transfer. The boy has transferred the ticket but despite registering her onto my myalbion we are not able to link her fan number to that account, it keeps rejecting it. So no ticket. The albion phone line closed on a Saturday. Do i call it a day today and watch on tv or can i still sort this?

As a prev STH, would wife not have prev fan number that you could convert into MyAlbion account without intervention by the club? If memory serves, all us STHs had to do that anyways. Worth giving it a shot I'd say

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Have you tried the online chat on the ticket page on the website ?
Failing that, sure the ticket office can sort it when you get there…….

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
As a prev STH, would wife not have prev fan number that you could convert into MyAlbion account without intervention by the club? If memory serves, all us STHs had to do that anyways. Worth giving it a shot I'd say

Agreed but doesn't seem to work unless im doing something wrong.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Have you tried the online chat on the ticket page on the website ?
Failing that, sure the ticket office can sort it when you get there…….

Webchat weekdays only. The ticket office at the ground seems the answer, are they still open on match days?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Different age bands twixt your missus and your uni-aged son stopping the transaction maybe? No online option available to upgrade from one to the other and pay the difference?

I think this could be your problem - is his ticket an U21 price?

When you say that you can’t transfer his ticket, is your missus appearing on his F+F list at all? An alternative approach, not strictly playing by the rules, is that he transfers his ST to someone else on his F+F list (if he has anyone ellibile on it). The print-at-home or electoronic ticket still gets sent to his email so he could forward that on to you - don’t worry the only ID checks are to check against Covid passport, and they don’t seem to be happening much either.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
And this is the problem. The club have made everything so complicated and difficult (some of which I accept is down to Covid). It's all such a ballache - imagine having a fan having gone through all the hoops necessary having to ask whether they should just not bother and watch the match on TV instead.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If your son has a non-adult ticket, the easiest way of dealing with this would have been to do a ticket band upgrade, which can be done online.

The resultant adult ticket is, essentially, anonymous and can be used by anyone (this is a somewhat bizarre situation given the club's insistence on wanting to know the names of all attending fans).

However, it sounds like you've gone beyond the stage where this can be done, so I'd just head for the Amex, ensuring you don't arrive too late, and I'm sure the ticket office staff will be able to sort it out for you.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

When you say that you can’t transfer his ticket, is your missus appearing on his F+F list at all? An alternative approach, not strictly playing by the rules, is that he transfers his ST to someone else on his F+F list (if he has anyone ellibile on it). The print-at-home or electoronic ticket still gets sent to his email so he could forward that on to you - don’t worry the only ID checks are to check against Covid passport, and they don’t seem to be happening much either.

Bingo, thanks. This solves it temporarily although the problem wasnt as you describe, the transfer was fine, linking my wifes fan number to a new myalbion to download the ticket to her phone wasn’t possible. But on the back of your contribution i phoned my son who said yes he had an email with the pdf so now forwarded and all sorted for today.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

So basically as long as you have one A+ member in your F&F list, you can let anyone use the ticket…………???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here