Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Quick question as first game I’ve attended this season today..

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Are face masks compulsory on entering the ground and on the concourses?

TIA.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Recommended, I believe.

COVID.JPG

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2301896/pre-match-brief-albion-v-manchester-city/

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
In my experience - no mask required - first game was challenged as entering but that was it. Re the Covid passport - they don't seem that bothered - couldn't login to the NHS app for the Arsenal game and they just waved me through.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No. Judging by recent homes games it would appear to be almost compulsory NOT to wear one :rolleyes:

Things may be a tad different today. I am risk-averse over Covid yet didn't wear a mask last home game. I will today, and know others who will. That said....I suspect it will transpire your expectation is fulfilled rather than mine. And we can leave Hope out of it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
From my experience at the Arsenal game 99% of people didn’t wear a mask.

Indeed, which was dreadful l think, especially on the crowded, airless concourses, where any kind of social distancing is impossible.

Take you mask off when eating and drinking, but then replace it people!

:rant: over.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are face masks compulsory on entering the ground and on the concourses?

TIA.

They are compulsory, except when in your seat, or when eating / drinking.

The rules are totally clear, despite how many seem to be wilfully ignoring them.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Things may be a tad different today. I am risk-averse over Covid yet didn't wear a mask last home game. I will today, and know others who will. That said....I suspect it will transpire your expectation is fulfilled rather than mine. And we can leave Hope out of it.

I’ll probably have one in my back pocket ready for HT concourse if it’s busy

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Masks as indicated below, but won’t be enforced :shrug:

Fans must wear a face covering at all times when moving around inside the stadium – the only exception is when you are eating or drinking or in your seat. We would also strongly recommend you wear your mask in congested external areas, particularly when queuing.

Covid pass - mandatory along with photo ID, random checks likely but no idea if entry would be refused if you didn’t have it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here