[Music] Zappa BBC4 tonight 9 to 11.05PM

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Huge fan.

A few months ago they did 'Apostrophe' on classic albums, and I was out in Glasgow, so I asked my daughter who was house/cat sitting to record it for me and, for whatever reason, when I got back it wasn't recorded, and I haven't found it on catch up or anywhere else since :annoyed:

So thanks for this reminder, but unfortunately, I'm out tonight in Glasgow, my daughter is house/cat .............. etc

And now she's not answering her phone :facepalm:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Huge fan.

A few months ago they did 'Apostrophe' on classic albums, and I was out in Glasgow, so I asked my daughter who was house/cat sitting to record it for me and, for whatever reason, when I got back it wasn't recorded, and I haven't found it on catch up or anywhere else since :annoyed:

So thanks for this reminder, but unfortunately, I'm out tonight in Glasgow, my daughter is house/cat .............. etc

And now she's not answering her phone :facepalm:

It's available on iPlayer, now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was a bit disappointed in his penchant for groupies and Gail's obvious distress about it. But those were different times. I would probably have been disappointed by Bowie's bad breath and Peter Hammill's BO, too, I expect.

Not surprised he hated England (if he did) as much as Danny Baker reported he did (if he did). I wonder what happened to the oaf who shoved him off stage?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Looking forward to watching this ("taped" it last night). Saw him at the Brighton Centre on his final tour (1988) and was a magnificent show. I recorded it, gave a copy to a FZ nut I knew up in Sheffield, and later found out that he'd obviously shared it on and there's (I think) at least two bootlegs of that show that use my recording (albeit a generation or two down from the master!). :lolol:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Looking forward to watching this ("taped" it last night). Saw him at the Brighton Centre on his final tour (1988) and was a magnificent show. I recorded it, gave a copy to a FZ nut I knew up in Sheffield, and later found out that he'd obviously shared it on and there's (I think) at least two bootlegs of that show that use my recording (albeit a generation or two down from the master!). :lolol:

Great show, wasn't it? :)

Screenshot 2021-10-23 13.31.00.png

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Never realised until about a month ago that Zappa and Beefheart were best mates at college.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
... As I also learnt, that day, was that Lemmy was the vocalist on Silver Machine...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here