Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Wonder where these spaces are coming from?

It’s not like you can suddenly produce new spaces in a car park that size….

Stack parking?

stack-parking-system-500x500.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bridge Car Park looked pretty much empty when I walked past about an hour before kick off apart from a smattering of cars up at the top end. I guess there must have been a late rush to park

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I parked in the “sold out” Bridge today and it was at most half full. What are the club playing at? Next two games allegedly sold out too….

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I parked in the “sold out” Bridge today and it was at most half full. What are the club playing at? Next two games allegedly sold out too….

Got there about 5.15 ..looked about two thirds full…..Watford game about half full….Everton about two thirds ….not sure what’s going on

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
We needed a quick getaway so left on 89 mins and we’re out in a couple of mins. Did you stay till the final whistle? A large number of spaces occupied by staff cars so that must reduce the pressure on leaving.
I left on final whistle and was out of the car park in about 10 minutes.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does anyone have a hypothesis for this curious phenomenon? Reckon it's down to quantum mechanics meself. In quantum mechanics, Schrödinger's car park is a thought experiment that illustrates a paradox of quantum superposition. In the thought experiment, a hypothetical car park may be considered simultaneously both sold out and not sold out as a result of its fate being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here