NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
giphy.gif

True

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's amazing how so many people in this country became seemingly in thrall to such a low quality individual.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's amazing how so many people in this country became seemingly in thrall to such a low quality individual.

It's easier to con people, than it is to convince people they have been conned.

The great lie of sovereignty - just 11% of our laws came from the EU, and were transposed into British law anyway, and 89% of our laws are British made. Parliament in Westminster is sovereign and always has been.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Convincing a few million people to vote for him is still a staggering achievement.

You'd think so, but there are lots of people who will believe everything they read on Facebook - just look at some of the anti-vax bollocks gaining traction at the moment - and their vote counts the same as everyone else's.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Pound Shop Fascist. :lolol:

Here he is at it again. You'd think he'd just have a quick check wouldn't you. :lolol::ffsparr:

[tweet]1450604175503544328[/tweet]

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A posh Das Reich.

When I say posh, I mean spiv.

:facepalm:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
It's easier to con people, than it is to convince people they have been conned.

The great lie of sovereignty - just 11% of our laws came from the EU, and were transposed into British law anyway, and 89% of our laws are British made. Parliament in Westminster is sovereign and always has been.

There is a new situation in the EU now which is causing conflict in Poland . The EU have announced that if there is conflict between EU law and a national law of a member country then EU law is the one that must be followed. I can see some countries challenging this when certain cases arise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_of_European_Union_law

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
This was 7 years ago, worth a fresh watch for how little has changed in what Farage says or how wrong he is:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There is a new situation in the EU now which is causing conflict in Poland . The EU have announced that if there is conflict between EU law and a national law of a member country then EU law is the one that must be followed. I can see some countries challenging this when certain cases arise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_of_European_Union_law

Yes, I know, but add to that the thousands of ordinary Polish people demonstrating that they want the EU law because of their government.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Not that surprising.
He’s got an instinct for opportunity and is a highly skilled communicator.
Bit like Hitler!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Amazing and depressing how many low-income working-class voters were (and seemingly still are) convinced that a privileged Thatcherite public-school-educated millionaire commodities-trader in 'the City' is actually a champion of the poor and vulnerable against 'the elite'.

The gullibility of some people is quite frightening.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pound Shop Fascist. :lolol:

Here he is at it again. You'd think he'd just have a quick check wouldn't you. :lolol::ffsparr:

[tweet]1450604175503544328[/tweet]

His true colours (Alt Right) were revealed when he meddled in US politics, on the side of the racist. What was all that about?

I've a (Remainer!) colleague who always disagrees with me about Farage, with: "He's alright, he just a typical guy you'll find in the golf clubhouse" I'm told.

Which I quietly reinterprete as the opinionated/obnoxious clubhouse bore, who people would love to deck :).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here