Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/10/21

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So, how does the half time whistle not go as soon as that spot kick is saved? The half was over. When Man U did that to us the game was over the second the ball crossed the line wasn't it?
Hadn't the ref already blown? Then checked var. Then added a few seconds. Weird.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
So, how does the half time whistle not go as soon as that spot kick is saved? The half was over. When Man U did that to us the game was over the second the ball crossed the line wasn't it?

Was the play after the foul was made taken into consideration, perhaps?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Perhaps the thirty seconds or so that they played on after the foul was cancelled out.

Possibly, yes. As in the game should have stopped.

However, one of my gripes with VAR is that the time taken to make a decision is almost never added back on in full. If there has been a full minute between a penalty shout being turned down and it being given in normal time I don't believe the clock is reset.

Ah well, it's Friday night and that's making my head hurt. Sorry everyone. As you were.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
87ADB8C1-E252-4112-B979-21E133D2C5C2.jpeg

Arteta’s going mental in the dugout.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
He WINCED and got out of the way for that one ..

Comes across as a nice bloke

Not very good at his job

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Dan Burn would have
I know Webster keeps getting injured just before England games and is mentioned as a possible call up, but he is consistently better than Mings, as of course is Dunk. However, Not sure I have ever heard anyone suggesting BDB should get a call up before this thread.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here