Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well, here we go. The beginning of the end, calling half of his squad shit:

“I never disguised the fact we were a squad with real limitations. We have 13 players who represent one team, the others are on a different level.

“At least the positive thing from now on is that nobody will ask me why I always use the same players.”

How is it possible to "like his character"?

Well, I suppose at least he says what's on his mind

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm clearly in a minority of ONE. I've always rather liked Jose - wouldn't want him as Albion manager - but I like his character and pantomime antics. And football is a pantomime. We need more managers like him in the game - it will make a change from the mono-tone boring ones.

You are as far as I am concerned, he is now stealing a living as one of the most highly paid managers and failing miserably to deliver anything but a sacking or a flounce after a few months. More fools the clubs that keep signing him on past reputation though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I see Tammy was seen throwing his arms about as he exchanged views with supporters…obviously annoyed that they had the cheek to speak Italian

'Tammy Abraham and several other members of the Roma squad were at the heart of a heated confrontation between the players and 400 angry fans that made the trip to the Arctic Circle to watch Jose Mourinho side's crumble against minnows Bodo/Glimt. The Norwegian champions, who enjoyed one of the greatest nights in their 104-year history, romped to a 6-1 demolition of the Giallorossi, who were put to the sword in brutal fashion'

Glimt 6 Gimps 1

These people have no class. If they did, they'd fully reimburse all expenses of the '400 fans that made the trip to the Arctic Circle'

And Tammy Abraham once again reinforces his reputation as a serial wanker :tosser:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
As I heard said on a Podcast today, Mourinho is playing all the hits already.

Lambasting referees, throwing most of his players under a bus, criticising investment and squad strength, cryptic messages about problems at the club. He really is an absolute joke and a disastrous manager.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
There was a brief period (between Man U and Spurs) when he had some time out and came back all smiles, chilled, arm around Deli Alli...... didn't last long haha (well Deli Alli would drive anyone mad, waste of talent). It was a very brief period when I thought he could be both likeable and successful again but he's a dinosaur now and should be unemployable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here