Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool spare ticket

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
If anyone has a spare adult ticket please do let us know my mother in law now wants to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There's a Les Dawson joke in there somewhere.

One way ticket perhaps ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I joined here years ago but never normally posted just always like to read things….

Nothing wrong with that - welcome Simon. Worth noting some are sometimes likely to come on the Tues before the game - usually returns - if you have an account with enough points from where it sold out who doesn’t currently have a ticket that is.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I joined here years ago but never normally posted just always like to read things….

Was going to suggest you read about ticket touting but HARSH, I know.

Sheebo's Tues tip is a good one - but a well-known 'trick' these days, so you'll face competition.

Last edited:

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
His Mother in law wanted to go to an away game every year??

She goes to every home fixture and has done for many many years…. But she goes with her father in disabled area as his career so unfortunately doesn’t claim her own points so struggles to get away tickets

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Plus I’m not to fussed if she can’t get one, saves me spend 8/9 hours in car with her [emoji1787][emoji1787]

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Plus I’m not to fussed if she can’t get one, saves me spend 8/9 hours in car with her [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Steady, you are becoming a prolific poster 😀

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here