Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bridge Street parking

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Just interested to see if this is a viable option for match days. Is it a long delay getting out?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I tried it once for an evening match and the queues trying to leave were so awful I vowed never to park there again. It was about 11.30pm by the time we got out.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I’ve looked on the ticket site and only see this car park - are they no longer using the University?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just interested to see if this is a viable option for match days. Is it a long delay getting out?

If you ever get the chance to use the Bridge car park I’ve found it not quite as bad to get out of as in previous years ..I’m there on Saturday so it’s now bound to be a nightmare

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I’ve looked on the ticket site and only see this car park - are they no longer using the University?

Been hundreds of posts about this on NSC last few months. Club can’t use Bennett’s Field currently so the 1901 folks that used to park there now park in the Uni car park. Which means there’s a lot less spaces available for us plebs.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Took us 90mins to get out after the Arsenal game but think that was due to the Traffic light synchronisation at the jct with Falmer Rd which was only letting about 6 cars through each phase. It seemed to be favouring the Falmer Rd traffic which was minimal

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Used once for the Everton game this season.

Left on 85 mins due to the war stories on here and was able to drive straight out with no queue.

Signed up to a seagulls travel match day express coach ST instead to take out the potential hassle and availability, also cheaper.

Allows me to tut at early leavers as well

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
I have found leaving the bridge easier this season than previously. I have used it for all the matches it was available. Some one mentioned the Arsenal game: I thought the bridge was unavailable for that one? Otherwise I use seagull travel.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Use the Bridge CP whenever available.

We stay for a pint after the game, wander down there , and don’t often wait longer than 15 minutes to get out.
Usually home in Worthing by 6.30ish. 3 o’clock ko obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here