Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Citeh fans

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think they’ll find us even more “professional” this season. Not sure I remember us kicking them last time out though, they just didn’t like that we didn’t roll over at 0-2 like most teams do.

We seem to be picking up a large number of cards without actually being dirty.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I think they’ll find us even more “professional” this season. Not sure I remember us kicking them last time out though, they just didn’t like that we didn’t roll over at 0-2 like most teams do.

We seem to be picking up a large number of cards without actually being dirty.

I'm with you on this one. I don't have any recollection of this being a match where they got kicked - and that's not a very Albion approach anyway. Are they confusing us with "No Red Cards" Burnley?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
they seem quite bitter about losing last season! -although there is some acknowledgement that we are hard to score against.
I don't recall it being a particularly "dirty" game, or that we got that many iffy decisions go for us, those that did would only have been partial recompense for all the ones that didnt last season

Is it sour grapes that they lost to a #teamlikebrighton, or are my blue and white specs blinding me to a terrible miscarriage of justice?

I cant see any points for the good guys here, but we should at least make it difficult for them (although I said the same last season and look how that turned out)

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I have to agree with the OP. It might bring this lot down to earth a bit if we gave them yet another good stuffing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Football fans write biased rubbish, praising their club and criticising other clubs, on their own forum.

Who knew? ???

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Didn’t we get bookings late on for some time wasting? I guess their main beef was Iranian Ronaldo kicking one of their players. Wasn’t even that bad. They lost their heads a bit and did quite a lot of kicking themselves once we decided not to let them touch the ball in the second half.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Teams like Manchester City.......

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Surprisingly bitter. We really weren't that dirty that night and never really are - what must they say about Burnley??!!

And to be honest, it's total hypocrisy, they are the most cynical side in the league with Fernandinho being the worst of the lot. The ref conspiracy stuff is very funny, talk about paranoia!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here