Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Allegedly £8m compensation, I could live with that

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Inevitable but a shame. Makes our match against them a lot trickier.

I doubt it as the majority of those players will be binned soon as well so why should they care

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I quite like Steve Bruce. Not enough to want him to be our manager, but I still like him. Just strikes me as an honest, down-to-earth football person. But of course that's never enough for a Massive Club.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I really hope they struggle to get someone in but the fact he's gone obviously means they have someone lined up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Intrigued to see if it’s a big name who has sold his soul that comes in or a fire fighter on a big short term contract.. Big names like big budgets, two months to wait and then no guarantee they’ll get who they want.

7 million pay off for dumping your team at the foot of the PL, nice work if you can get it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I quite like Steve Bruce. Not enough to want him to be our manager, but I still like him. Just strikes me as an honest, down-to-earth football person. But of course that's never enough for a Massive Club.

I do too. I wouldn’t want him to manage Brighton but like him as a person. I got the chance to speak to him when we were in Albufeira during the pre-season tour.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Intrigued to see if it’s a big name who has sold his soul that comes in or a fire fighter on a big short term contract.. Big names like big budgets, two months to wait and then no guarantee they’ll get who they want.

Likewise - reckon it might be an interim until the end of the season. I think (and hope) they've also got a very awkward few fixtures coming up with the same squad and a caretaker manager. Could be hugely in the shit by the time the January window opens......

They're discussing it on the radio now - amongst other things correctly pointing out there is zero 'football nouse' in the club at the moment and they won't fix that overnight.

Bombardier

NSC Patreon
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Likewise - reckon it might be an interim until the end of the season. I think (and hope) they've also got a very awkward few fixtures coming up with the same squad and a caretaker manager. Could be hugely in the shit by the time the January window opens......

They're discussing it on the radio now - amongst other things correctly pointing out there is zero 'football nouse' in the club at the moment and they won't fix that overnight.

THIS

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here