Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ath. Madrid v Liverpool CL

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There ultra sing leader sounds like he’s calling for prayer.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Shame we don’t have the pace up front to exploit the long ball over the top as Liverpool have had no answer to that so far

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Harsh ..but the I thought the one for Biss against Newcastle was….the Liverpool player is fine :shrug:

Not sure what Robertson was getting so wound up about

Without wishing to sound rude, how the Liverpool player is afterwards is irrelevant to whether it’s a red or not. All about whether it was potentially dangerous or not.

I always remember the Kompany lunge on Nani years ago. Didn’t even make contact as fortunately Nani jumped out of the way, but the red was still correct.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Without wishing to sound rude, how the Liverpool player is afterwards is irrelevant to whether it’s a red or not. All about whether it was potentially dangerous or not.

I always remember the Kompany lunge on Nani years ago. Didn’t even make contact as fortunately Nani jumped out of the way, but the red was still correct.

You are absolutely correct …although I did kind of separate it from my initial comment.
Your observation is a bit like the Stephen’s incident at Middlesbrough when Dean seemed to be influenced by the injury rather than the tackle.
I just didn’t see any intent from Greaseperson…who just didn’t seem to see Firmino …

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You are absolutely correct …although I did kind of separate it from my initial comment.
Your observation is a bit like the Stephen’s incident at Middlesbrough when Dean seemed to be influenced by the injury rather than the tackle.
I just didn’t see any intent from Greaseperson…who just didn’t seem to see Firmino …

Don’t get me started on the Stephens/Dean/Ramirez incident. Still makes my piss boil.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What a daft challenge
Liverpool 3/2 up

Now Madrid get a penalty …tut Jota…will it be overturned…lol it is

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Simeone is a huge tit

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
AM penalty now. Fun game this :lolol:

Please overturn this VAR. Just want to see them all go completely mental.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here