Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City tickets

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Friend I go with put his ticket on exchange on Saturday. Good seat in East Stand and it has still not sold with if anything no of tickets available going up not down. We are playing one of worlds best sides. Looks like we have reached our capacity of interest and no longer 1000s waiting in wings to see a game. Doesnt bold well for attendances in future against lesser sides.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Friend I go with put his ticket on exchange on Saturday. Good seat in East Stand and it has still not sold with if anything no of tickets available going up not down. We are playing one of worlds best sides. Looks like we have reached our capacity of interest and no longer 1000s waiting in wings to see a game. Doesnt bold well for attendances in future against lesser sides.

As I said to you on the other thread, listed my pair yesterday and they sold within a couple of hours. Singles are always tougher to shift.

It's on TV, we still have Covid worries for a lot of people, tickets for a centrally positioned seat are £58 for an adult.:eek:

Ticket exchange being open means the game has sold out. I'm not sure in present circumstances you can say it doesn't bode well. :shrug:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That's half term week and covid requirements are being eased for those returning from abroad so can imagine families are taking advantage of that to have their first foreign holiday in 18 months.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Roughly 30k people. I'll take that

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I counted 370 tickets offered for sale via the exchange, and this is with 4 days still to go until the game. Seeing as we have increased capacity by around 1000 since season 19/20 this bodes for a record actual bums-on-seats attendance to go along with the tickets-sold sell out (assuming City fill the away end). Hardly cause for doom and gloom.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine has sold in WSU

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
We can't know how many listed ST tickets have sold on the exchange already – could be hundreds, with other STs then listing theirs as the week goes on. Hard to say really. We've sold out our match day tickets AND potentially re-sold hundreds of ST holders tickets who can't go.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We can't know how many listed ST tickets have sold on the exchange already – could be hundreds, with other STs then listing theirs as the week goes on. Hard to say really. We've sold out our match day tickets AND potentially re-sold hundreds of ST holders tickets who can't go.

One for the ticket counting geeks: How many times has the ST exchange opened over the last 4 years, and what sort of numbers are we normally left with by game day? I'd imagine that even for the most in-demand games there are still going to be a hundred or so single tickets still up for resale dotted around the stadium on the morning of a nominally sold-out game.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

If I was going to choose a fixture to start a thread with the specific intention of crowbarring in yet another veiled moan that STs can no longer be passed around as informal freebies and favours, it probably wouldn't have been this one.

I put mine up yesterday afternoon and they had gone by this morning.

listed my pair yesterday and they sold within a couple of hours.

I counted 370 tickets offered for sale via the exchange, and this is with 4 days still to go until the game. Seeing as we have increased capacity by around 1000 since season 19/20 this bodes for a record actual bums-on-seats attendance to go along with the tickets-sold sell out

Just noticed my two have sold in the Lower East

Mine has sold in WSU

We've sold out our match day tickets AND potentially re-sold hundreds of ST holders tickets who can't go.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here