Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Historically Low Mortgage Rates Now Available [Ad]

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lenders have been involved in a rate war, leading mortgages being offered at historically low rates.

With inflationary pressures building in the UK economy, now could be a good time to lock in your mortgage at a low fixed rate, giving peace of mind that your mortgage repayments won’t escalate in coming months.

Below are examples of rates currently being offered for a 5-year fixed fixed rate mortgage, depending on the loan-to-value (eg, a £140,000 loan on a property valued at £200,000 would equate to a 70% LTV).

60% - 0.94%
70% - 1.11%
80% - 1.49%
90% - 1.77%

Many of the low rates currently available also include a free survey and free legal work. Arrangement fees can vary.

I would be delighted to help you review your current mortgage arrangement and assess whether there may be a better option available to you.

Some recent remortgages I have arranged have allowed clients save hundreds of pounds per month. If you are a first-time-buyer looking to get on the holiday ladder, or a landlord with a rental property, I can also help you look for the best possible deal available to you.

I’ve arranged mortgages for numerous Albion fans here on NSC over the years, some of which are included in the testimonials on my website - http://blueandwhitemortgages.co.uk/testimonials/

Get in touch with me, Gareth mentioning NSC, if you would like me to explore what options may be available to you.

Phone - 07527 138547
Email - glovergareth6@gmail.com
Web - http://blueandwhitemortgages.co.uk/

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just a note, the 5 year fixed rates at under 1% are being pulled quickly across the board, rates at the lower loan to value scale are on an upward trend now

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Unsticking.

I know a fair few people have benefited from [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]'s efforts over recent weeks, which is great to hear about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here