Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why? we're not foreigners.

Last edited:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I thought it was the racist, homophobic Hungarian fans who attacked the OB, not the England fans. Why are the England team and fans being punished? Maybe its time for the FA and Wembley to ban visiting supporters from the eastern european countries who, time and again, act in this manner.

(In fact I found myself wondering where ppf and his acolytes were. They should have been in there sorting out the foreign thugs shirley?)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I thought it was the racist, homophobic Hungarian fans who attacked the OB, not the England fans. Why are the England team and fans being punished? Maybe its time for the FA and Wembley to ban visiting supporters from the eastern european countries who, time and again, act in this manner.

(In fact I found myself wondering where ppf and his acolytes were. They should have been in there sorting out the foreign thugs shirley?)

Wrong game

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
The irony of this decision of course is that UEFA themselves take control of the stadium and the organisational issues for every game - with a team of UEFA appointed people to control everything from brand protection, ambush marketing, broadcast access, security and match organisation.

Still, morons who stole access equipment for the disabled, in order to allow people to enter for nothing are dreadful individuals, and the punishment definitely fits their stupidity.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The additional punishment was the World Cup bid form being sent back with a smiley face and 'LOL' written across it in large letters.

Probably for the best after that embarrassment.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Wrong game. This is for the disturbances against Italy. (And no complaints from me).

But yes, we'll probably get another ban for allowing our police and stewards to be racially abused and attacked by the Hungarians. The Authorities will still gleefully say that it was 'failure to control a crowd'

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Scummy chavs win.

Very naive of the FA/Met to rely on stewards, thugs simply ignore or beat the crap out of them. The nation has never kicked the mass violent and fck-rules tendancies of lowlifes in our midst.

every country has these sorts. incident showed Wembley full of security problems, crowd can get too close to alternative entrances too easily. i'd hazard a guess combination of being event friendly and emergency exit were prioritised in the design.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm sure sheebo and about eight other people will be very sad to miss out on going to one of the Nations League group stage games in June.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I was there - and a regular following England home and away. I support this, because the stewarding, set up, planning for this major sporting final was an absolute disgrace. Sub par compared to any other major tournament I have been to.

Fans have been jibbing into Wembley at FA Cup finals for years, well known between Man City fans - so this is not a 'surprise'

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
every country has these sorts. incident showed Wembley full of security problems, crowd can get too close to alternative entrances too easily. i'd hazard a guess combination of being event friendly and emergency exit were prioritised in the design.

Definitely.

I was speaking to someone who's spent many years living in France, Spain and Italy, including a few weeks last month in France. He spoke of the no nonsense approach from their police, especially the paramilitary style Guardia Civil and similar. He witnessed law/rules breakers eg on Covid restrictions, being unceremoniously booted out and more of venues.

Imho we've lurched too far to a gentle touch when it comes to dealing with our morons.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hopefully focus a few minds at the top that there's still stuff to deal with and not to get complacent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here