Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] T20 World Cup

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Big win for Ireland today (including Curtis Campher taking 4 wickets in 4 balls) against the Netherlands, after Scotland's shock win over Bangladesh yesterday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/58956069

For those not sure, England start against West Indies on Saturday afternoon, but these matches have some interest as the winners of Group A (Ireland's group) and the runners up of Group B (Scotland's group) will join England's group.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I must have missed the build up to this cricketing extravaganza. But unfortunately I only watch the hundred now as my attention span won't allow me to watch 40 entire overs in a match. Ridiculous that a game should last this long. Has nobody thought of the kids?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
West Indies now 42-6. They've beaten England five times in a row in T20. Seems that is about to change.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just woken up to the fact this has finally started. I should be full of Joie de Vivre that we have two Sussex Players in the England Side but my Cricket Mojo isn't what it was...

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
FYI Betfred are streaming all matches on their website. You don't need to have a bet on the games but you do need to have an account with a balance on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here