Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Church/Cult of Potter logotype and slogan

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Soon it is time to get to work regarding this completely sane and non-cringe Project.

But I need some help and step number one is obviously making a nice logotype and perhaps other art to help promote the cult/church. Any graphically competent people out there?

We also need a nice slogan obviously. Something along the lines with "Potter - so damn sexy". But a bit more clever. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Also I'm interested to discuss the overall structure of this. The "Church of Potter" feels a bit too Christian, while The Potter Cult sounds a bit weak and not fully enough for a man like him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You are back on the dope aren’t you Swanny? :lolol:

Get your tin hat out, you are going to get some old school NSC abuse.

I’ll join your club when you get it up and running though :wink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

This is a chance for people to show what they are made of - humour and creativity (and deep respect towards the holy Graham) or abuse and grumpiness.

People will go with what they know best. Win-win: either there will be some fun creative stuff I can appreciate, or (/and?) abuse that cant touch me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm not joining unless there is a proper uniform.

I have found this, nice for the gentlemen and the ladies:

uniform.PNG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is a chance for people to show what they are made of - humour and creativity (and deep respect towards the holy Graham) or abuse and grumpiness.

People will go with what they know best. Win-win: either there will be some fun creative stuff I can appreciate, or (/and?) abuse that cant touch me.

I'll do my best to provide both.

The cult needs an anthem. Here's my first suggestion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sd78X7gd3E

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And you have the nerve to call out long time posters and stick your nose in on everything - jeeeeesus.

Ps - I’m in as long as you get it tattooed and also a pizza box tattoo too.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Soon it is time to get to work regarding this completely sane and non-cringe Project.

But I need some help and step number one is obviously making a nice logotype and perhaps other art to help promote the cult/church. Any graphically competent people out there?

We also need a nice slogan obviously. Something along the lines with "Potter - so damn sexy". But a bit more clever. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Also I'm interested to discuss the overall structure of this. The "Church of Potter" feels a bit too Christian, while The Potter Cult sounds a bit weak and not fully enough for a man like him.

You're lovely and you remind me of my son. Only you're a bit more nuts. Maybe he could be your mentor. Oh, he hates football though. Maybe you're not so alike after all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I won't join unless we have to get a tattoo of Potter's face on our nether regions.

Largely because I'm looking for some validation of the tattoo of Potter's face I've already got down there.

Is the beard tattooed or sculpted.

Actually, no, there is a limit to the amount of information I need this evening :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009

Church of Graham Potter of Latter day Lickers.

Youre nuts swansman!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The Creed of Potter.
The Potter Faction.

The Potter Ideology.

The ideology sounds great. Perhaps start easily with ten (or eleven, there is some football involved after all) commandments.

1. Take the positives.
2. Learn and improve.
3. Only focus on the next match.
4. There is a problem with the hamstring.

Probably there is some AI that can count his most used phrases.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here