Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Idiots booing at full time

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Couldn’t believe it yesterday with the 2,idiots behind me booing at full time yesterday. One was a bit apologetic when I spoke to them but the other wanted a fight, just don’t get the mentality, 4th in the league and an away point.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
THPPs mates?

World is full of w@nkers, unfortunately some of them follow BHA.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Booing and moaning is the highlight in some sad peoples lives, they'll take every opportunity. All or at least most teams got a number of fans like that.

Not much to do about it. In the end its their problem and their loss, they are end up going to sit (lonely) in their wheelchairs or be on the death beds thinking "hmm **** me, maybe I should have wasted less of my life being angry and grumpy".

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looking forward to the booing due in approximately 3 minutes at Goodison :lolol:

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Didn't hear anything yesterday. Home we met were decent and no knob heads in our away support. Probably due to the high loyalty points. Bobble hat brigade yesterday.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Couldn’t believe it yesterday with the 2,idiots behind me booing at full time yesterday. One was a bit apologetic when I spoke to them but the other wanted a fight, just don’t get the mentality, 4th in the league and an away point.

Were they holding train tickets, whilst rolling a ciggie:D

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Didn't hear anything yesterday. Home we met were decent and no knob heads in our away support. Probably due to the high loyalty points. Bobble hat brigade yesterday.

Yes agreed. I enjoyed it and thought our singing was good for quite a lot of the game. Of course we’d have liked a win but all in all a good day out in the sunshine. Happy I got a ticket late on Tuesday as were the other couple of fans I met who’d done the same

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Definitely booing at the end in the away end (not many, but enough)
A few twats singing songs about one of our players being a sex offender - the same ones with evident bowel issues, can be seen at most games queuing for toilet cubicles ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
THPPs mates?

World is full of w@nkers, unfortunately some of them follow BHA.

Despite his posts, which shouldn’t be taken too seriously, I’ve never heard THPP boo our team, and I have a season ticket very close to him.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Talking of Bissoma not seen it mentioned but there was at least one Norwich supporter taken away at what looked like abuse at Bissoma when he was warming up in the first half

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing

Don’t worry it was only solid at the back

Can’t really see the point of signal boosting a few isolated voices unless feeling superior to other Albion fans is your thing. It’s a game, people can enjoy it in different ways, clapping, venting, and that’s ok

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I didn't hear any booing, maybe 10 rows from the front in the middle. More of a sense of frustration coming off the fans. Missed opportunity, team didn't click at all. Even the players could barely make it over to clap the fans, just a cursory effort (apart from GPott himself and Duffy).

Having said that, I didn't think it singing was that good. Fans feed off the players at times and there was little to get people going.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I didn't hear any booing, maybe 10 rows from the front in the middle. More of a sense of frustration coming off the fans. Missed opportunity, team didn't click at all. Even the players could barely make it over to clap the fans, just a cursory effort (apart from GPott himself and Duffy).

Having said that, I didn't think it singing was that good. Fans feed off the players at times and there was little to get people going.

Nothing from the home fans to respond to either - they were shockingly quiet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here