Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Solskjaer

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This info came from someone who lives in NYC :shrug:

Hasn’t been announced yet though has it? Maybe I’ve been given duff info :wink:
Tbh, it really is only a matter of time. You are going to be right, it may be they are phoning around for a replacement as we speak.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Red Cafe buzzing with speculation today, multiple binfests . scrolled through a couple of dozen recent posts and found this one.....

"If they sack Ole

They have to sack Mckenna, Carrick and Phelan (all extended their contract 1 week ago till 2024)

Mckenna, Carrick and Phelan Have the biggest responsibility

Ole doesn’t know nothing about tactics and coaching, they did all that (terrible) job"

As I recall Ole had his contract extended only a short while back too, this is going to make Bruce's £8m look like chicken feed !

Sensible business to tie losing coaches to long contracts, in case Chelsea/Liverpool/ManC make a move for them.

Glazer’s/Woodward know what they’re doing :dunce::dunce::dunce:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sensible business to tie losing coaches to long contracts, in case Chelsea/Liverpool/ManC make a move for them.

Glazer’s/Woodward know what they’re doing :dunce::dunce::dunce:

In football, almost any contract over 3 years in length is a huge risk and I'm including Potter in this. Its great for the individuals who get the long contracts, they can effectively sit back and spark up a cigar and put their feet up but if things go tits up it gets very expensive.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In football, almost any contract over 3 years in length is a huge risk and I'm including Potter in this. Its great for the individuals who get the long contracts, they can effectively sit back and spark up a cigar and put their feet up but if things go tits up it gets very expensive.

Players can have regrets too …. Kane, Zaha. Grabbed the huge pay rises, then later on virtually prisoners when the owners want silly money.

I and it’s not hindsight, don’t mind that Potter extension. As well as rating him from day one, I doubt he’s on huge money by EPL staff standards, the compensation would be decent, I trust savvy TB.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here