Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23s playing Crystal Palace - now!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Team:
McGill
Offiah - Turns - Tsoungui - Furlong
Dicker - Miller - Spong - Leonard - Moran
Ferguson​

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Team:
McGill
Offiah - Turns - Tsoungui - Furlong
Dicker - Miller - Spong - Leonard - Moran
Ferguson​

I would give him a try in first team he really is a big, mature lad with an eye for goal... is it being shown on TV?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2-1 up :ffsparr: :dunky:

But I thought the palace2010 fans on here told us they had a super academy and brilliant teams at every level?

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
[MENTION=42405]Milo[/MENTION] will be along any second now to explain to us simpletons how this is a moral victory for the best youth and under 23 academy in Europe.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Careful! It's only half time, and the've had the undeniable boost of a last minute goal.

Wonder if we let it bounce?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Much as I want any Brighton team to win, particularly against Palace, I don’t get that excited or disheartened if the U23s win or lose respectively, as I don’t think it’s the best indication of academy strength. All clubs’ best U23s will be out on loan at Championship or equivalent level clubs, so I tend to take more interest in the loan army thread.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Palace had a player sent off at full time as well. If it was for losing his rag because they didn't get a result we'll have to accept that their academy are learning 'the Palace Way.'

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Will Ferguson be given a first team slot soon? Seems to be banging them in currently

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Will Ferguson be given a first team slot soon? Seems to be banging them in currently

The U23s is a huge step up. More likely to go out on loan for a season or two before he makes a Premier League matchday squad.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
The U23s is a huge step up. More likely to go out on loan for a season or two before he makes a Premier League matchday squad.

If he's good enough, he's old enough, been done before with the likes of Rooney........where's Locadia, seems to have vanished .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here