Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today (Norwich)

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Positives from today:

- Another clean sheet away from home against a team scrapping for their lives.
- Lamptey back and getting some minutes
- The bench looked very strong today.
- Another point securely in the bag, yes it could have been three but it also could have been zero, accumulating points when not at our best is critical.
- BDB played well.
- Still unbeaten away from home which no matter the opposition is good going in the PL.

I’m struggling to decide whether this is a missed opportunity due to the blatant penalty we weren’t given or a good point tucked away in a game we could have lost given their chances. I’m going to go for the latter and looking for forward to next week.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Positives from today:

- Another clean sheet away from home against a team scrapping for their lives.
- Lamptey back and getting some minutes
- The bench looked very strong today.
- Another point securely in the bag, yes it could have been three but it also could have been zero, accumulating points when not at our best is critical.
- BDB played well.

I’m struggling to decide whether this is a missed opportunity due to the blatant penalty we weren’t given or a good point tucked away in a game we could have lost given their chances. I’m going to go for the latter and looking for forward to next week.

Bench looking strong is good but only if you use the subs properly - not sure how Gross stayed on for 93 mins and Cucerella and Moder went off. Whilst it was good for Lamptey to get 30 mins he really didn't look fit.

The positives is that last year we lost that equivalent game....

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bench looking strong is good but only if you use the subs properly - not sure how Gross stayed on for 93 mins and Cucerella and Moder went off. Whilst it was good for Lamptey to get 30 mins he really didn't look fit.

The positives is that last year we lost that equivalent game....

Last year Norwich were in the Championship, and the season before we beat them at Carrow Road.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Can't ever be too disappointed with a point away from home. Could have won it; could very easily have lost it.

BDB was excellent, Lamptey is back playing in the Prem, a clean sheet, but most importantly.....I'll be on a plane in fewer than 12 hours and headed back to blighty, and will be present at Albion's next match! :clap2::clap::thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't ever be too disappointed with a point away from home. Could have won it; could very easily have lost it.

BDB was excellent, Lamptey is back playing in the Prem, a clean sheet, but most importantly.....I'll be on a plane in fewer than 12 hours and headed back to blighty, and will be present at Albion's next match! :clap2::clap::thumbsup:

Very exciting for you!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Back for a home banker. Nice!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Little old Brighton has cemented that before any match is played.

This is not positive BTW.

Not sure about that - our opponents today have managed 2 goals all season, and just played a deep defensive block at home to a team of our stature.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
- Stream held firm despite a minute or two behind
- BDB had a good game
- Lamptey got some minutes
- We're now 4th after a Man Utd collapse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here