Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Big Dan Burn

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Split views on the match thread. Some (like me) have him as MoM, others say he made loads of errors. If he did, I wasn't really aware of them. He almost got a cross in at one point as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was watching a different game to anyone who thought he was poor. We had plenty of off form players and misplaced passes but Burn was my MOTM

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Split views on the match thread. Some (like me) have him as MoM, others say he made loads of errors. If he did, I wasn't really aware of them. He almost got a cross in at one point as well.

There was certainly one incident where Dunk did a last minute tackle to win the ball and then BDB immediately lost it putting in the crap again. Thought Dunk was our best defender by a mile ....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That's odd. According to 99% of the posters on here we're into a New Golden Era under the auspices of Gormless Benny and all his little elves :lolol:
Keep The Mindless Faith eh? Might be able to paper over the cracks one more day that we can't score for toffee - and never will do while we always do strikers on the cheap. Oh well, not my investment :shrug:
Clearly BDB's natural level is mid-Championship mediocrity. But always gives it his all, so total respect for the fella :clap2:

I just hope you appreciate how lucky you are supporting such a lucky team that, despite their management, strikers and defenders, sit 4th in the Premier League :lolol:

Signed

A BDB, Duffy, Maupay, Trossard, Solly (whoever you're going to knock next week) fan :wink:

larus

He made 2 last ditch, perfectly timed tackles that I saw.

For the ‘haters’ who want to run him down - you’re just proving your complete lack of understanding of football. But, in regards to THPP, we all know that’s no surprise.

On the commentary, they were saying he was our MOTM. But guess they know nothing and some keyboard warriors know more. ???

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I just hope you appreciate how lucky you are supporting such a lucky team that, despite their management, strikers and defenders, sit 4th in the Premier League :lolol:

Signed

A BDB, Duffy, Maupay, Trossard, Solly (whoever you're going to knock next week) fan :wink:

He is just looking for attention. Sort of like the TSB bloke.

If no one loves you I suppose some feel the need to receive a different set of emotions.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Signed

Seem to recall one bizarre season at Withdean when no matter how crap we played or how often we got beat we still stuck to 6th position in the table like GLUE. Until we didn't...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He’s our PL level Peter Smith... he’s better than people think. Brilliant performance from Dan today, against a team who were annoyingly up for it, and disrupted us well. GP needs to find a way to look convincing in these games, as we rarely do... yet, a point is a point and away from home in the PL, well, it’ll do.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
MoM for me - two stunning goal saving tackles

Indeed couple of superbly timed tackles. And to be fair to Pukki, on the second challenge a far less honest striker could have tried to have contrived to con the ref in real time although you'd expect VAR to say no.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
If I was GP and I had a fully fit squad to pick from, i'm selecting Burn at LCB. £30m defender

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

I just wish he could head a ball

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here