The draw with Norwich was...

• One point gained

Votes: 86 54.8%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 71 45.2%

• Total voters

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
Two points dropped if you look at the table and the teams. If you look at the way the game went, we were lucky to get a point.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was pleased to come away with a point. We could have won, we could have lost. Neither team deserved three points

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Against a team bottom of the table whose only other this season came in a goalless draw against the team second bottom, I'm saying two points dropped.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No vote from me.

On one hand Norwich are quite poor (not as bad as some make it though) and a winable game, on the other they had a fair amount of chances. Its just... a point.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A point gained always thought this was going to be a difficult game Norwich had such a bad start to the season at some point they were bound to dig in and on the back of their last result.

I also wonder if the events of the last couple of weeks played on the players minds, having said all that we should have had a penalty but then again they should have scored so a draw was probably a fair result, BDB saved us time and time again

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Point gained.

With the easy chances we gifted them, had Cantwell been playing, I suspect we would have lost.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Against a team bottom of the table whose only other this season came in a goalless draw against the team second bottom, I'm saying two points dropped.

But on the balance of play, a point gained.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If they weren't shit we would've lost

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Replace them with the extra 2 we got against the team who have just beaten man United 4-2?

Sent from my very expensive gated community

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Another away point and clean sheet in the Prem.

Not gonna grumble at that.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Didn't play well, away from home, has to be a point gained?

It is only the top 3 that administer thrashings to bottom teams and so they should do given the squillions of quid their squads are worth...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Back to last season. Down the table we slide.

If you can't beat teams like Norwich.....

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Away from home in the PL should really always be 1 gained... But TeamsLikeBrighton should be beating TeamsLikeNorwich. So 2 dropped.

Feeling like our run is coming to an end and normal service is being resumed. Hopefully the great start means we are 40+ points this season.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Point gained.
Watching the highlights and seeing the Norwich player miss an open goal after the f*** up from Sanchez, it looks like we were lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here