Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Celebrity Shoes

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If her Majesty The Queen :bowdown: were to wear a pair of shoes once and sell them they would get up massively in value, but if you or I were to wear a pair of shoes once and sell them they would go down in value. So somewhere between the Queen and a random person must be an 'equilibrium celebrity' who after wearing the shoes once could still get the exact retail price. Who do you think that celebrity would be? I'm thinking Bradley from S Club 7 or Barry Scott. Who do you think? ???

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Two things.
You watch too much telly and
Most people do not have enough spare cash to buy and flog after one use?
Actually, three things...where's the famous supporter thread??

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If her Majesty The Queen :bowdown: were to wear a pair of shoes once and sell them they would get up massively in value, but if you or I were to wear a pair of shoes once and sell them they would go down in value. So somewhere between the Queen and a random person must be an 'equilibrium celebrity' who after wearing the shoes once could still get the exact retail price. Who do you think that celebrity would be? I'm thinking Bradley from S Club 7 or Barry Scott. Who do you think? ???

Excellent question.

Are you factoring in the foot fetish crowd? In theory this means there are probably people who would pay over asking price for a pair of lightly used trainers if they belonged to a slightly above average looking woman. This throws the whole question in to a raft of problems - and might infact require both a male and a female answer.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Elizabeth Shue? Michael Foot? David Soul?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Yes I know.
47BC1B8D-8D9A-4AEB-BF81-4D9B6B104CA5.jpeg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I once bought a pair of shoes from a film studio clearance sale in the USA. A very expensive pair of loafers at a still very expensive price, allegedly worn by Harrison Ford in some feature film or another (I didn't ask).

Doesn't answer your question though, does it.. ???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Carol Smillie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here