Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Does Anyone Know If Adele Has Any New Music In The Pipeline?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My mistake, I’d assumed when you said this

you meant you’d not actually heard them.

I apologise for disturbing you with ambiguity.

When I heard these remixes, I had never heard Adele before. I searched out the original of fire in the rain and found it to be banal. At that point I terminated my investigations.

I hope that clarifies any misunderstanding.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Reading this thread while listening to the dulcet tones of Mark E Smith. Can’t imagine him writing twenty depressive ballads about his split up with Brix.

Puts into perspective of how shit Adele really is….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Like this wonderful Prince Buster cover?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHP5bWPzR4s

OK Jack I'm all over the place on this one now, I like Prince Buster and Ska but I'm not sure about that either.
I think it's because the original, with Art Garfunkel, is such a great song, one of the best ever written.
Anyhow I have found the version I was talking about, its very different but sung by Paul Simon, I am sure the audience, like me, was waiting for an original version but he came up with this, but I don't dislike it as much as I thought when first listened to it.
See what you all think if you have not heard it before.
Bear with it as it changes from jazzy to reggae half way through.

https://youtu.be/Ja-NlVR4fv8

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I never get why people decide to complain about performers they don't like. We get it – they're not your cup of tea. Anyone would think music is subjective...

Adele is one of the most successful musical acts of all time, so it'd be pretty weird if her new material wasn't being promoted left, right and centre :shrug:

Yes, it might all sound a but the same, but her fans like it so, clearly, it's a case of 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it!'

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I never get why people decide to complain about performers they don't like. We get it – they're not your cup of tea. Anyone would think music is subjective...

It’s called having an opinion on the person this thread is about…..you know how it works on here. :D

If I’m watching any sort of music tv show or listening to the radio I may also comment to the person I’m with about not liking a performer.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Reading this thread while listening to the dulcet tones of Mark E Smith. Can’t imagine him writing twenty depressive ballads about his split up with Brix.

Puts into perspective of how shit Adele really is….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm getting old fortunately so I won't be around when Adele starts singing about how the menopause is affecting her and the unfairness of having to work til she is 65 and the problems of sourcing a convenient hospital bed for her replacement hip operation.

franks brother

adele.jpg
I shall not be seeing Adele anytime soon then.
Prices • Adele @ Hyde Park London:

— General Admission: £90.45
— Primary Entry: £111.85
— Gold: £273.95
— Diamond VIP Experience: £379.95
— VIP Terrace: £434.95
— Ultimate Bar Diamond and Ultimate Terrace = £579.95???

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
An "insider" at the Brit School told me that alumni Jessie J has been known to pitch up, unannounced, and pop into classes to help out. The students of course loving it. Putting back if you like.

Adele - never.

Adele just keeps producing "music to slash your wrists to". She has to be stopped!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Heard a couple of tracks and along with the new ABBA shit it just the same old crap regurgitated. Unlistenable :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here