Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Does Anyone Know If Adele Has Any New Music In The Pipeline?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm not buying it on principle.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Asking for a friend

Released a single today I believe with an album in the pipeline.

Loads of artists releasing new stuff around now, i guess loads of stuff produced during lockdown and they reckon this is the perfect time for release, summer over, build up to Christmas I guess. Imagine a lot of artists are going to get lost on the stampede!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Released a single today I believe with an album in the pipeline.

Loads of artists releasing new stuff around now, i guess loads of stuff produced during lockdown and they reckon this is the perfect time for release, summer over, build up to Christmas I guess. Imagine a lot of artists are going to get lost on the stampede!

Woosh

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

This has been annoying me all morning, no doubt she has a great voice but that is where it ends.
Rory Graham calls himself Rag n Bone Man so Adele should call herself Cut n Paste Lady.
So sick of the same boring poor old me lyrics, the waving of the hands while she sings and the totally depressing feel to all her songs, I have had to listen to Morrisey to cheer myself up.
If this singer is a world wide superstar then I weep for British music after many decades of greatness.
And she has pissed off to live in Beverley Hills.
If I was married to her, I would run away too, zillions in the bank, so cheer up you silly cow.
How this was 'long awaited' is beyond me.
Utter rubbish.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I almost missed it today...

Screenshot 2021-10-15 at 15.15.06.png

This has been annoying me all morning, no doubt she has a great voice but that is where it ends.
Rory Graham calls himself Rag n Bone Man so Adele should call herself Cut n Paste Lady.
So sick of the same boring poor old me lyrics, the waving of the hands while she sings and the totally depressing feel to all her songs, I have had to listen to Morrisey to cheer myself up.
If this singer is a world wide superstar then I weep for British music after many decades of greatness.
And she has pissed off to live in Beverley Hills.
If I was married to her, I would run away too, zillions in the bank, so cheer up you silly cow.
How this was 'long awaited' is beyond me.
Utter rubbish.

I am sure she will be absolutely mortified about your opinion.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am sure she will be absolutely mortified about your opinion.

6 years to come up with that tripe, what did she get? writers cramp?
I don't think she posts on NSC so highly unlikely that she will read my opinion and that is what it is, an opinion, just like music journalists and food critics give their opinions, see also the best song today thread, opinions.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looking at a recent bunch of photos she’s clearly run out of pie money….this new release will provide some timely income.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Watched a live performance on TV once - Absolute potty mouth.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Adele has enough material on here to write another in a few years time 🤣

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Listened to it a few times, and am starting to wonder if there’s a subtle reference to her divorce hidden in the lyrics. I might be wrong, of course, and it’s not a theory I imagine many others have reached.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Listened to it a few times, and am starting to wonder if there’s a subtle reference to her divorce hidden in the lyrics. I might be wrong, of course, and it’s not a theory I imagine many others have reached.

Apparently she is apologising to her child for divorcing the father.
She is like a musical version of Eastenders.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here