#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Lovely. ‘Catch that ball.’
Who are they and should I have heard of them ?

I think this is a woosh but Eberechi Eze is one of the brightest young talents/attackers in the Premier League, currently injured. Signed from QPR last season for about £20m.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I think this is a woosh but Eberechi Eze is one of the brightest young talents/attackers in the Premier League, currently injured. Signed from QPR last season for about £20m.

One of the brightest? He is the second best player in the premier league, behind Winifried.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
LOVE the fact that there was a box full of albion fans that you can hear loud and clear from almost next door to them whooping and shouting "YESSS!"

noticed the box at the end of the game, it was the closest one to us, wondered why it was still full when all the other toerags had slunk off miserably, it quickly became clear they were with us!

happy days

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
At 9:50, Ayew is being subbed and Eze claps him off the field in a manner similar to what we used to do at school in the 80s and 90s when someone had spannered something up completely. Very appropriate.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did he honestly ask "Who's taking it though?" before the penalty? Like it would anyone other than ZAHA!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Im not sure, he is an attacking midfielder, so doesn't really play in that position.

Well he might have put more pressure on Veltman than Zaha bothered to do to prevent him side footing a delicious through ball on the volley for Maupay to run on to :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here