Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-18/10

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Carra and Neville saying Lacazette would have been in an offside position had it not come back off the keeper to him. How so if the keeper and McArthur are both in front of him?
View attachment 141392

They could do with learning the offside law properly then, aside from the fact there is a second Palace player between Lacazette and the goal. The rule about a player not being offside if an opponent deliberately plays the ball doesn't come into effect when that player is the goalkeeper making a save.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What a sickner :lolol:

After chucking another 2 points down the shitter deep into injury time, you'd just want to find somewhere quiet to drown your sorrows...

download.jpg

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
https://www.sofascore.com/team/football/crystal-palace/7

https://understat.com/match/16446

These are the stats for the game that Palace fans are saying they dominated and shoul have won. They are playing well but I don't think they ever do as good as what they seem to make out. When playing against us they said they played us of the park and although in the first half they might have had a point, in the second half we played much better and evened the game out more than they give credit for. They keep saying soon they are going to give someone a hiding, the stats say maybe not.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nothing like paying pundits thousands of pounds to state the bleeding obvious.

That’s what I thought. Neville was saying defenders shouldn’t retreat to the goal line and should leave space for the keeper, yet I bet if Mc Arthur had cleared it into the stand they would’ve said it was a piece of brilliant defending that won Palace the match.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

Every time I put a prediction on another team it goes tits up! Happy to be so wrong after moaning that Palace would get their shit together and about Edòuard scoring goals.

"How sick must you be?"
"Conceded again!":lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here